Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Sword of the Stars: Ultimate Collection

Old 02-14-2012, 05:31 PM   #16
gijas04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daylos View Post
Honestley NO it dosen't crash so often when you don't make some thing's ( set the automatic for building Miningstation to zero, or don't invent stripmining, don't play Hiver and don't use then as a ai-opponent, safe after every turn. Plattforms you can build and set but without a naval station they are not there... )

But the game is till now very slowley and when you have a lot of colonys it take more and more time by changeing betwin screen's and nealy 5 min. betwin the turns.

The prorgam don't use more than one prossesor even i have 8...
a lot of missing things make the game a littel bit boreing...
Fleetmanagment is horrobil, gameplay also...so save your money still ALL is in and function like it shut...you will be informet here or in the Kerberos-Forum.
Greetings
Thank you Daylos.
gijas04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 03:21 AM   #17
Daylos

Quote:
Originally Posted by gijas04 View Post
Thank you Daylos.
No problem gijas04

Greetings
Daylos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 01:56 PM   #18
Kimohboda

Just finished my whole research with the humans in SOTS1. I have build a Impactor with a Cannon rail. OMG! 1 shot for 1 cruiser. The Armada CNC....WOW!
I havent played a space game that frequent since Imperium Galactica II. Hopefully there will be a time that we can also land on planets and do some land battles. Great stuff!!!
Kimohboda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 03:28 PM   #19
Daylos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimohboda View Post
Just finished my whole research with the humans in SOTS1. I have build a Impactor with a Cannon rail. OMG! 1 shot for 1 cruiser. The Armada CNC....WOW!
I havent played a space game that frequent since Imperium Galactica II. Hopefully there will be a time that we can also land on planets and do some land battles. Great stuff!!!
Hmm... than the cruiser was very very week normaley it's not so easy...one-shot-kills perhaps possibel when the opponent has nearly no armor and destroyed 2 ship-sectors...

...i hope more that they will complett at first all missing things in the hole game before they try to make (new) land battles...nothing to say from the massive "buggy" and "slowley" gameplay.
Daylos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:22 AM   #20
Kimohboda

Mmm..my hands are even more itchy now a mega patch has been released what appears to be a big hit.
Next to that, i must say i do respect Kerberos for their commitment. I have at least 5 games that are truly disgraceful to play and the devs are nowhere to be seen after the release. Kerberos have made an awful mistake and i do understand all anger from people that have bought the game but...Kerberos is certainly keeping its promise. So...what do i do, wait for the next mega patch or, just go for it and see where it ends.
Kimohboda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:34 AM   #21
Baddicus

A lot of things are still broken or missing, but I have WON my first legitimate game.The game still crashes when using Bio-weapons and is missing some content in the tech trees but playability is greatly improved.
Baddicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:51 AM   #22
Finbar Saunders

Yeah had a lot more fun playing it after the most recent patch though only up to turn 70.
Finbar Saunders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:49 AM   #23
gozertc

Okay I just got my tax return and this was on my "Should be fixed by Tax Refund time" list. So is it worth it now? I play Hivers normally so fixed ENOUGH or no? By enough can I enjoy the game on smaller maps to get a feel of the game?
gozertc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 03:09 PM   #24
SwiftBlizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by gozertc View Post
Okay I just got my tax return and this was on my "Should be fixed by Tax Refund time" list. So is it worth it now? I play Hivers normally so fixed ENOUGH or no? By enough can I enjoy the game on smaller maps to get a feel of the game?
Well idk about the Hivers, but from what I have heard their gates are still very annoying
SwiftBlizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 03:43 PM   #25
Milkycookie

Defending Kerebos is like defending Bernie Madoff and saying it's ok, he'll get your money back, eventually, just wait for the market to correct itself.
Milkycookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 08:57 PM   #26
trueblaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by NephilimNexus View Post
Define "near future"
K

Idioms & Phrases

in the near future

Very soon, within a short time. For example, We'll be needing a new car in the near future . This term employs near in the sense of "close at hand," a usage dating from about 1300. Also see at hand

http://dictionary.reference.com/brow...he+near+future

I personally I like to play the game at the start of each month just after the newest patch is released just to see how well it's been updated. I was out of town at the begining of this month and haven't played it since Feb and will probably wait till April to try it again. It does seem to be coming along though. I have little doubt it will eventually be fully playable, but it'll still be a while.
trueblaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 07:30 PM   #27
DementiaMenace

They would see more cash coming in from SOTS1 sales if they reduce the price, $19.99 for a prequel game when SOTS2 is just ten dollars more, seems off to me, likely more people as well?

I know I heard from Word-Of-Mouths that SOTS1 is a fantastic game.....
DementiaMenace is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Sword of the Stars: Ultimate Collection