Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy

Old 02-26-2012, 10:28 PM   #136
SabreXT

Quote:
Originally Posted by postmanmanman View Post
That's a bit depressing. Anyways, I just noticed today that all the text in the game is neatly located in text files within the game directory, which is probably what made this mod possible. Perhaps I'll start on a revamp of my own... it'd be a slow project, but I DO need something productive-ish to do. I've been very stagnant as of late.
I've heard that mentioned a few times, and if that is true, I'm not sure what the issue is. I lack the English skills, and the will, to do such a mod myself.
SabreXT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 09:00 PM   #137
lexman6

Here is what I know about the mod's status.

It's all completed except for the story text file (dialogue). Dialogue is around %50 done. There are three people on the mod but one is away atm.

I'll see if I can get one of the modders to release the completed files and follow up with the dialogue later on.

The long release time is probably due to
1. RL getting in the way <--largely this one
2. The story dialogue being quite large
3. Each re-written line could always be better so the speed at which text gets re-written is most likely slower for story dialogue.
lexman6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 11:13 AM   #138
revel911

Would love to see thios mod released in whatever shape it is in.
revel911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:16 PM   #139
riptide77

I'll second that. At least put it up for download in case you're not working on it anymore.
riptide77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:42 PM   #140
bobsbarricades

yea chiming in with the still haven't played this game as I'm waiting for this mod to finish ^o^ (....aaaaand I have like 30 games staring at me unplayed in my library at the moment...)
bobsbarricades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:53 PM   #141
fancy ghost

I'm contacting the OP through Steam to get some closure on this. If he hasn't finished it or is unwilling to release what he's done, I will try my hand at this. If anyone wants to help me, add me on Steam. My nickname is the same as it is here. I'm also going to explore retexturing some things and replacing certain models to get the art style that *I personally* would like to see in a game that plays as well as this. I might also try to get in touch with Streum On when I've finished my little version of the game, to see if I can't help breathe at least a little bit of new life into this game.
fancy ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 06:13 PM   #142
bobsbarricades

any....word?
Old 05-09-2012, 08:19 PM   #143
fancy ghost

He didn't accept my friend request and he hasn't been active on these forums for five months. I don't think I'm going to be able to get a hold of him.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:46 PM   #144
bobsbarricades

man I still haven't played this game - but to be honest last time I booted up text wasn't too bad so maybe after dead island, then crysis, I'll get to it. How is the dev team/studio doing? was this financially successful for them? Have there been updates since about Feb?
Old 05-09-2012, 09:47 PM   #145
Prawns

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsbarricades View Post
man I still haven't played this game - but to be honest last time I booted up text wasn't too bad so maybe after dead island, then crysis, I'll get to it. How is the dev team/studio doing? was this financially successful for them? Have there been updates since about Feb?
Apparently they're doing ok. Sales were around 140k units. They've recently promised an update and future content, and a "surprise", maybe. Also, they've been active on the forums lately.

Source: here.
Prawns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:23 PM   #146
DoppleGanger001

Surprise will be Steam Workshop.
DoppleGanger001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:45 AM   #147
Odra

Volunteer Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by fancy ghost View Post
He didn't accept my friend request and he hasn't been active on these forums for five months. I don't think I'm going to be able to get a hold of him.
Suggestion: change your name/nick to "eye text mod question" and try again.

Forum Rules - FAQ - Search Function - Moderators - Cheater reports?
Odra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 06:30 PM   #148
fancy ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odra View Post
Suggestion: change your name/nick to "eye text mod question" and try again.
Creative. I think the Steam community is down right now, I'll try it later.
Old 05-25-2012, 09:04 PM   #149
Kyodan

Apologies to everyone for the black out - this has fallen on the wayside while new personal developments came to light. As such, I was informed about the new patch that was just recently released. I will look into revitalizing the mod and those who are interested in the project, send me a PM. At the very least, I will push out the modifications made to the interface (and some mission relevant info).
Kyodan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 02:23 AM   #150
anticitizen101

Awesome. First the patch, now the text mod is being revived. Just what I needed to replay this awesome game.
anticitizen101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy