Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Jagged Alliance Series

Old 02-27-2012, 02:00 AM   #1
15racing

Question The end. What???? (Possible spoiler)

So I finally finished. Most of the map liberated and I just ran out of patience to finish the last few side missions. Deidranna dies in a hail of grenades lobbed through the door of her final room. (No She's dead achievement but hey ho)

On the game ending I get a screen that talks about chemical weapons traced back to Arulco. Anybody know if this is because I failed to complete the evil scheme quest (despite liberating the laboratory I never found the quest giver)?
Old 02-27-2012, 02:16 AM   #2
Riftsaw

Quest giver is that doctor who wanted you to recover medicine for the hospital.

After you take care of that he gives you the evil scheme quest.
Riftsaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 04:07 AM   #3
15racing

Thanks that clears that up... I never finished the medicine recovery plot as I lost track of the crates. Does finishing that quest prevent you getting the chemical weapons attack screen on finishing the main quest?
15racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 06:44 AM   #4
PolecatEZ

I picked the door in Grumm and got the documents early. I never made it back to Cambria hospital to finish the quest after burping Elliot. I did pass the quest in the end though with that. My first playthrough I never bothered to go get the docs and that resulted in millions dying, though to be fair, I didn't link it to a quest at the time, I thought it was a setup for a sequel.
PolecatEZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Jagged Alliance Series