Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Killing Floor

Old 02-27-2012, 10:20 AM   #1
kevhead

servers

I am new so don't bash me please. At first when ticking the boxes to go to online games the no password servers or the scorll down box to choose begginer or normal,hell on earth ect I check mark these and I still get millions of severs. I only want beginner because I know no one wants a newby messing up there game.I check them but they don't seem to work. Before it worked then one day it stopped. the only thing I changed I think is the res on the game. I tried a search but it said nothing found wait later to try again whats up with that? Love this game Any help would be helpful.

Last edited by kevhead: 02-27-2012 at 10:24 AM.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:31 AM   #2
ilovetrance

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevhead View Post
I am new so don't bash me please. At first when ticking the boxes to go to online games the no password servers or the scorll down box to choose begginer or normal,hell on earth ect I check mark these and I still get millions of severs. I only want beginner because I know no one wants a newby messing up there game.I check them but they don't seem to work. Before it worked then one day it stopped. the only thing I changed I think is the res on the game. I tried a search but it said nothing found wait later to try again whats up with that? Love this game Any help would be helpful.
view the bars on the left side of the list, choose the green one.
ilovetrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 11:43 AM   #3
kevhead

I try to but there is many its hard to choose. They keep scolling down it seems to never stop. before if i checked beginner it would only load beginner sites. What made it change to loading every site on earth?
kevhead is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Killing Floor