Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Sins of a Solar Empire series > Trinity

Old 02-17-2012, 11:11 AM   #1
Capt.Mustache

Mouse/Camera oversensitive

Hi,

yesterday i've bought SoaSE Trinity on steam.

Starting the tutorials, i noticed the impossibility to use the camera by clicking and holding the right mouse button. The screen rotates x-times in circle although there is no visible movement on the mouse. I thought about a setting parameter in the options menu. However, none was found. Even the respective *.ini files do not reveal any useful parameter that could have an affect on the camera speed.

I would like to play the game without such a annoying feature. Can someone help me please?

Regards from Germany

Mustache

P.S: Mouse Systemsettings has no effect on the game mouse behavior

(Sry for my english writing skills)
Old 02-18-2012, 05:01 AM   #2
simonjames1975

I'm thinking about buying this game myself. I have the demo installed and the mouse settings seem fine to me.

I searched my documents directory and found some config files that you may open with a text editor. There's a few numbers you can play with to alter the camera settings.

C:\Users\<YourUserName>\AppData\Local\Ironclad Games\Sins of a Solar Empire\Setting

I'm not sure if you've already found and tried editing these config files. There does seem to be a few lines in the camera file that relate to camera rotation speed.

You probably already know this but remember to backup those files before you edit them.

Good Luck
simonjames1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:27 PM   #3
Nate Dog

Try turning off Camera: Enable Twist under User Interface. That is probably what is jarateing you off I know it did me when I first started playing sins.
Nate Dog is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Sins of a Solar Empire series > Trinity