Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Prince of Persia series

Old 02-17-2012, 09:00 AM   #1
guardian07

Two Thrones Slow Motion option

In the Option menu there is an setting called 'Slow Motion' and it has None, Few, Normal and Many too choose from. Question is what does this setting do as I can't seem to understand or notice what it does?

One more question whats up with the Speed kill system. Sometimes when I attack just as the blade lights up and screen turns grey yet I get countered and other times when I seem to be a bit late I still get to execute Speed kill. Its seems a bit hit-and-miss?

Last edited by guardian07: 02-20-2012 at 04:34 PM.
Old 02-27-2012, 03:29 AM   #2
Noctis149

Sometimes when you kill an enemy that camera angle will change and you will get a nice look at the killing blow in slow motion. How often this happens is determined by the Slow Motion setting.

They timing is a litle incosistent. Depending on the killing move you may only have a very small window to attack. Other stealth kills aren't as strict. Don't entirely relly on blade lighting up, pay attention to the entire animation and learn the correct timing.
Noctis149 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 05:41 PM   #3
guardian07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis149 View Post
Sometimes when you kill an enemy that camera angle will change and you will get a nice look at the killing blow in slow motion. How often this happens is determined by the Slow Motion setting.

They timing is a litle incosistent. Depending on the killing move you may only have a very small window to attack. Other stealth kills aren't as strict. Don't entirely relly on blade lighting up, pay attention to the entire animation and learn the correct timing.
Ah thanks very much for explaining that. I couldn't figure what that option was and also the advice on performing the speed kills +rep
guardian07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Prince of Persia series