Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > PAYDAY The Heist

Old 02-27-2012, 08:20 PM   #1
Carth

Easy Street

So... let's talk about Easy Street.

Quote:
Easy street
Beat HEAT STREET on OVERKILL difficulty, with your group accuracy being at 60% or higher. To complete this challenge, everyone in your crew will have to have played the heist from the start.
0.4% of players have this achievement, and according to the global stats more people have Noob Herder! But I think, a bit like Noob Herder requires you to find 3 players willing to reset their stats, the real challenge for this achievement (for those who are capable of getting it) is finding 3 other players who are also capable.

I currently sometimes get 60-65% accuracy with the M308, but if I was more cautious I could guarantee that. With the Reinbeck, I think most people can get above 60% every time.

What do people think as a choice for weapons? Heat Street is obviously quite open, but I wouldn't trust everyone with the M308 to get above 60%, particularly if they are less accurate. So I reckon the best M308 player takes it, and the other three take Reinbecks, or maybe two M308s and two Reinbecks.

Also something I've been thinking about: it refers to group accuracy. Is this simply the average (mean)? Therefore, someone can get below 60% if someone else is very accurate. So not as hard as it seems.

Anyone have any tips or tactics for this achievement?
Old 02-27-2012, 08:24 PM   #2
Jay_la_haine

It's the average. So a player can get less than 60% as long as another has more then 60% to compensate.

My advice would be to take 3 reinbecks and 1 M308, or 4 reinbecks.
Jay_la_haine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 09:16 PM   #3
ArcterZero

I'd go all Reinbecks and make sure everyone knows only to take sure shots, no sniping. The problem with accuracy on the M308 isn't hitting things, it's hitting things after they are dead, which is technically a miss since you're not hitting a live target.
ArcterZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 08:44 AM   #4
Carth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcterZero View Post
The problem with accuracy on the M308 isn't hitting things, it's hitting things after they are dead, which is technically a miss since you're not hitting a live target.
Ah I see, didn't realise that. But still, if you go for headshots (which you should be imo), it's one shot one kill, and obvious to all players that his head has fallen off so they shouldn't shoot that enemy.

Something else I've thought of: don't shoot when you are downed. Without a crosshair that will totally wreck your accuracy statistic.

Also I'm not sure of this one: when you are being tasered does that count towards your accuracy? If so it needs to be an even higher priority to kill tasers early and save people soon.
Carth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 09:07 AM   #5
5hepherd

bronco, reinbeck and loco

60% all day everyday
5hepherd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 09:21 AM   #6
Mr. Someguy

I know I'll never have this one. Heat Street is already the hardest level in the game. Playing Overkill and getting everyone to have 60% accuracy? Impossible.
Mr. Someguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 02:28 PM   #7
Jay667b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Someguy View Post
I know I'll never have this one. Heat Street is already the hardest level in the game. Playing Overkill and getting everyone to have 60% accuracy? Impossible.
Step 1. Make friends with good players
Step 2. Play with good players
Step 3. ????
Step 4. Profit
Jay667b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:04 PM   #8
TaurusBully

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay667b View Post
Step 1. Make friends with good players
Step 2. Play with good players
Step 3. ????
Step 4. Profit

Step 3. Do Not Play With Bad Players

The weapons as someone stated above, shotguns all around and the bronco

as far as impossible, not really, just play like you want to win, don't be stupid, retreat,fallback, cover is your friend, its not a sign of weakness, so use it

I needed Heatstreet OK and DLF, and with the help of the =THT= guys we achieved both in a matter of 3 games, before their help i also thought it was an impossible feat

now after learning what to do and what NOT to do, every game feels winnable, kinda like that first kiss, get that out of the way and next thing you know you have the OHh Face going on

Last edited by TaurusBully: 02-28-2012 at 07:51 PM.
TaurusBully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:48 AM   #9
CLOAKER!

Banned
Bump--

This is last gold trophy I need.

I have been playing with a crew and trying this for a few days.

We have been trying two brenners and two "healers". Healers take 1 shot usually a civvie and thus will have 100% accuracy at the end. This balance out the other two brenners gunning down everything in sight.

We hole up all the way at the back of the lot and have the two healers stay by the wall to avoid tazers and the unwanted shots they can cause. they only come up to revive the downed gunners who are at the entrance there.

When matt comes out we push him up as far as we can and fall back to that spot behind ambulance. We do this every time fighting out the assault waves there until we can get Matt all the way to the top of the street.

Problem we have encountered is lack of ammo once there and thus being overrun pretty quickly.

Have made it to the top multiple times and died, and in lobby we have had group accuracy of 62-68%.

I feel like we are close.

Any tips or suggestions?
CLOAKER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 09:37 AM   #10
TaurusBully

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLOAKER! View Post
Bump--

This is last gold trophy I need.

I have been playing with a crew and trying this for a few days.

We have been trying two brenners and two "healers". Healers take 1 shot usually a civvie and thus will have 100% accuracy at the end. This balance out the other two brenners gunning down everything in sight.

We hole up all the way at the back of the lot and have the two healers stay by the wall to avoid tazers and the unwanted shots they can cause. they only come up to revive the downed gunners who are at the entrance there.

When matt comes out we push him up as far as we can and fall back to that spot behind ambulance. We do this every time fighting out the assault waves there until we can get Matt all the way to the top of the street.

Problem we have encountered is lack of ammo once there and thus being overrun pretty quickly.

Have made it to the top multiple times and died, and in lobby we have had group accuracy of 62-68%.

I feel like we are close.

Any tips or suggestions?

If you dont have an ammo and med bag saved for the top, its pretty much game over

oh and
DITCH THE BRENNERS
TaurusBully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:09 AM   #11
Jay667b

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaurusBully View Post
If you dont have an ammo and med bag saved for the top, its pretty much game over

oh and
DITCH THE BRENNERS
Yeah why on earth would you be bringing that awful gun to an accuracy achievement run?
Jay667b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:34 AM   #12
Ryder88350

Hi guys,

I need help for that achievement, please add me on steam : ryder88350.

Have a good day, Ryder.
Ryder88350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 11:58 AM   #13
CLOAKER!

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay667b View Post
Yeah why on earth would you be bringing that awful gun to an accuracy achievement run?
I can see your point here. We were thinking that with the two other people locking in 100% we could offset the inaccuracy. Also, taking advantage of superior firepower.

Will definitely try some of the shotgun ideas I read earlier itt.
CLOAKER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 12:54 PM   #14
Zombie_Eater

i usually do easy street with 3 shotguns, 1 brenner. whoever has the brenner use the loco except for when its time to clear a path after an assault to move matt. ive done the 2 shooter method before too, it works if you have 2 madmen on the brenners.
Zombie_Eater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 01:02 PM   #15
TheEngiGuy

For me the Brenner is a bad idea, unless one person can have good accuracy with it.
To unlock the achievement I played with 3 reinbecks and 1 m308, 3 locos and 1 compact (for long distances).
Also make sure you bring Matt to the evacuation point right after the assault finishes, so you can skip the "survival" part, otherwise stay behind the grey fence.
TheEngiGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > PAYDAY The Heist