Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Last Remnant, The

Old 02-28-2012, 03:41 AM   #1
Fomortiis

Last Remnant Glitch?

Was running around LavaFender and came across the Enlightened Conqueror. Ran up to him to fight him and as it was going through the loading screen there was a loud metallic screech, the game froze momentarily and the screen went black. A few seconds later everything started up again normally and the fight started.

I had planned to FRAPS the fight as it was first time I fought the Enlightened Conqueror, but as my computer's HDD only had 70GB of memory I had to only record the actual combat scenes to save space.

But the main problem was blatantly apparent right off the bat, using Savage IV first turn was a bit suspicious, then after 1 hit he was almost dead meant something was obviously wrong. Then the fact he didn't die was a big give away.

Here is the recording I made, sorry for having to speed it up slightly, it went just over 15 minutes and I couldn't upload.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzCCJqy7290

This problem happen to anyone else?
Old 02-28-2012, 07:38 PM   #2
Zloth

Well, the normal Conqueror starts flashing at 50% health just to mess with your mind but flashing at 99%?? Yeah, something didn't load right.

Ummm... you attacked with four rabbits and a little girl?
Zloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 08:16 PM   #3
4moretus

Doesn't everyone?? But yeah when looking at the files today I saw that a few files weren't the correct size, so I copied over my back up files to the main directory and it finally works again.

lol, i have 2 accoutns? XD

Last edited by 4moretus: 02-28-2012 at 08:16 PM. Reason: I have 2 accounts!? XD
4moretus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 03:53 AM   #4
TwRecks

When you have 5 single units at 9999/999init, including a dual-wielding Irina, you've pretty much voided any expectations of a glitch-free experience. Just sayin'...
TwRecks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 04:24 PM   #5
Fomortiis

I used the +9 trainer to drop BR to 1 and have Morale at 100% to help grind them in Ancient ruins, so their HP at 9999 and AP at 999 is legit (to a point), although having 999 AP right off the bat wasn't expected, I usually only get 104 a turn though.

Irina dual wielding was done in-game without any trainer, just edit an ini file and you can change allies equipment in game at will. This was probably a feature used for debugging and probably was going to be released with this feature but it was culled just before shipment.

Last edited by Fomortiis: 02-29-2012 at 04:30 PM.
Fomortiis is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Last Remnant, The