Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Borderlands

Old 02-27-2012, 04:48 PM   #1
Whitescar

Where to start playing Borderlands DLC?

Hi, I accidentally joined an extremely high level server, and received a ton of random quests and locations in this game . I have so many locations that I do not even know where to begin: General Knoxx's Armory, Zed (Or Ned's) Zombie Island, and Claptrap's Revolution DLC. If someone could direct where to go to first initiate these DLC's, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
Old 02-28-2012, 04:33 AM   #2
nkDnarKy

Well, do you own the DLC? If not you won't be able to play them. I would stick to the main story for now though!
nkDnarKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:05 AM   #3
Fai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitescar View Post
Hi, I accidentally joined an extremely high level server, and received a ton of random quests and locations in this game . I have so many locations that I do not even know where to begin: General Knoxx's Armory, Zed (Or Ned's) Zombie Island, and Claptrap's Revolution DLC. If someone could direct where to go to first initiate these DLC's, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
If you have the all these DLC's, go the fast travel portal, you will find 4 new location :

T-Bone Junction - General Knoxx's Armory
Jakobs Cove - Zed (Or Ned's) Zombie Island
Tartarus Station - Claptrap's Revolution
The underdome - Mad Moxxi
Fai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 07:16 AM   #4
nrnoble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitescar View Post
What you really should do is:
1) start over with a different character

or

2) reset the missions using this tool: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/sh...d.php?t=114222
You're problem is very very very common. Basically, when you see the warning that you're joining a game that is too far ahead, you will get all the missions from that host, which is generally a bad thing to happen.
nrnoble is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Borderlands