Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Counter-Strike: Source

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2012, 12:18 PM   #1
DekatioNz
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Reputation: 17
Posts: 83
deagle is way too op

pls fix
DekatioNz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 12:32 PM   #2
DekatioNz
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Reputation: 17
Posts: 83
when running it needs to be inaccurate
DekatioNz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 12:36 PM   #3
hexag0n
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Reputation: 0
Posts: 12
great thread 10/10
hexag0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 09:13 AM   #4
iEvilClown
 
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Reputation: 0
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexag0n View Post
great thread 10/10
Hahaha.
iEvilClown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 10:39 AM   #5
FinalVito
 
 
 
Banned
Join Date: Jan 2012
Reputation: 272
Posts: 753
stop whining

l2p
FinalVito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 10:44 AM   #6
fabz
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Reputation: 49
Posts: 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by DekatioNz View Post
when running it needs to be inaccurate
so what? you just destroyed your own argument. well done sir
fabz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 08:08 PM   #7
Comrade Sugar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Reputation: 0
Posts: 52
Cool

Only noobs buy the deagle. It kills people in 1 or 2 shots so it equals no skill. That's why I never buy any other pistol but the .45 cal. (with the exception of the dualies)
Comrade Sugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 09:19 PM   #8
leonbutt215
 
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Reputation: 11
Posts: 36
I would love to see the reaction of people that read what you had to say.
leonbutt215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 10:59 PM   #9
fabz
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Reputation: 49
Posts: 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade Sugar View Post
Only noobs buy the deagle. It kills people in 1 or 2 shots so it equals no skill. That's why I never buy any other pistol but the .45 cal. (with the exception of the dualies)
Ow... so that's why every professional player in CS:S is regulary buying a deagle?
fabz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 11:33 PM   #10
MyfaceMyface
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Reputation: 51
Posts: 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabz View Post
so what? you just destroyed your own argument. well done sir
What? How the did he destroy his own argument?
MyfaceMyface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:27 AM   #11
fabz
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Reputation: 49
Posts: 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyfaceMyface View Post
What? How the did he destroy his own argument?
The deagle is already inaccurate as when standing. Try it out. Test it with a mate. just stand around 50m (150ft) away from each other and than carefully aim for the head or the body. Proper 70% of the shots at this range are just going completely off. Crouching helps - still compared to the old deagle it's just proper random.
When running the deagle gets even more in accurate - you could test this easily again by trying to shoot each other when strafing. Even with distance of 20m (60ft) it will just be proper random. I'm not saying that the deagle is crap, but it takes a lot more movement skill than before the spread update or at least loads of luck to headshot some one when running and not hugging him.
fabz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 09:23 AM   #12
MyfaceMyface
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Reputation: 51
Posts: 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabz View Post
The deagle is already inaccurate as when standing. Try it out. Test it with a mate. just stand around 50m (150ft) away from each other and than carefully aim for the head or the body. Proper 70% of the shots at this range are just going completely off. Crouching helps - still compared to the old deagle it's just proper random.
When running the deagle gets even more in accurate - you could test this easily again by trying to shoot each other when strafing. Even with distance of 20m (60ft) it will just be proper random. I'm not saying that the deagle is crap, but it takes a lot more movement skill than before the spread update or at least loads of luck to headshot some one when running and not hugging him.
I've personally been on and off CS:S myself a bit since they started messing with crap, so I've been lacking on some of the update changes (when I stopped playing like every day for hours you could shoot all 7 shots nearly 100% accurately). Still though, I've been able to get a bunch of short-mid range onedeages recently (and by short I don't mean hugging the enemy). But yeah, I tested the spread and it's a lot wider than I thought it was.

Too bad they didn't do anything about that obnoxious as p90 though.
MyfaceMyface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 02:39 PM   #13
Ghost Dog
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Reputation: 244
Posts: 1,850
Wow guys get trolled.
Ghost Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 02:43 PM   #14
functionform
 
Join Date: May 2010
Reputation: 3
Posts: 53
It is unintentionally OP. It seems like its the only gun that hasn't been downgraded into a messy spat of . I used to buy a rifle as a primary. Then they made the p90s the most op gun in the game so I bought those. Now p90s are nerfed again too, so I started buying deags.

When you can get 4 kills with 6 bullets and hit nothing with 8 shots to the chest with a rifle, its a super easy decision in my book. Buy deags, forget the other .

I really don't understand why CSS business managers (because I know coders wouldn't do this ) keep ing with gun balance. Stop ruining the damn game.
functionform is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 03:14 PM   #15
Jack0793
 
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Reputation: 0
Posts: 8
Deagle is underpowered ! The only weapon which is op ist the "P90".
Jack0793 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Counter-Strike: Source


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Site Content Copyright Valve Corporation 1998-2014, All Rights Reserved.