Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Magicka

Old 12-03-2011, 11:17 AM   #16
woko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epsilons View Post
Hi,

In Stars are Left Chapter 2, when talking to NPC in chapter 2 about the Magick Books. After when i try to talk to the old lady in the boat, the game crash instantaly and i cant get the book.

Here's the crash report.
Hope a fix soon !

It's the FRENCH version crashing. I have try the ENGLISH version for testing purpose and had no crash -__- !
Salut,

J'ai signalé le problème précédemment. Ce serait le nom de la marchande dont la traduction française dépasse la limite du nombre de caractères, comme indiqué ici :
http://forums.steampowered.com/forum...postcount=1854

@+
woko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 11:31 AM   #17
Epsilons

Ok thanks.

And i have a suggestion for Magicks Gestion.

1st Campaign : 23/21
2nd Campaign : 7/7

Actually, we cannot use magick of 1st campaign in the 2nd campaign..And it's frustrating.

So why not link all the magicks in both campaign with a 30/28 (exemple because they are 2 available only with DLC) it will be lot more fun.

And, the stars are left should have call here chapter by Chapter 13, 14 and 15 better way to find and join game online than name that no body know which chapter is.
Epsilons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 12:48 AM   #18
woko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epsilons View Post
And i have a suggestion for Magicks Gestion.

2nd Campaign : 7/7

So why not link all the magicks in both campaign with a 30/28
Actually, there are:
  • 23 magicks in the campaign (21, plus the "bug" magick, plus meteor with the wizard DLC)
  • the napalm magick in the vietnam DLC
  • and five magicks in the stars DLC

So that would be:

2nd Campaign : 7/7 (5 new)
Vietnam: x/x (1 new)

All: 29/x
woko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 04:17 PM   #19
Epsilons

Just link them all together so we can use all magick across 1st campaign, 2nd Campaign and Vietnam mission.
Epsilons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:50 AM   #20
Jake250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandokansan View Post
Hello,
On another note, after the update, the character aims quite slowly when having a spell charged (e.g. right click and holding Earth). I was wondering if this is intentional or not. Personally I do not like the new behaviour.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sercammus View Post
Hi,
This makes the game a little too 'restrictive' for my taste. I really hope this will be reversed in the next update...

Sercammus
Yeah, hum... I don't hope, I "demand" that its fixed. This is a ridiculous change.

Funny how people have been asking for beams to aim properly and easily (like when you're using a controller) and they go ahead and change those that work FINE to work like crap.

Are you kidding me?

This is a big deal. It aims even worse than beams now, it doesn't even start aiming in the direction you start holding the button down, so its a pain in the to aim.
Jake250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:53 AM   #21
matthewb9608

Magicka Pixelated Writing

Magicka worked fine for me a while ago. But now on this version all the writing on the main screen is pixelated and hard to read. I am playing it on a HP Laptop the resolution is 1366*760. Is there anything I can do?
matthewb9608 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 10:58 AM   #22
PS_

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewb9608 View Post
Magicka worked fine for me a while ago. But now on this version all the writing on the main screen is pixelated and hard to read. I am playing it on a HP Laptop the resolution is 1366*760. Is there anything I can do?
If you have an ATI card, yes probably.
Quote:
[13] Main menu the text is blurry. You have an ATI Radeon card.
Adjust Mimap Detail or disable Catalyst AI. Like this.
Good advice by Hotdog Storm
PS_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:28 PM   #23
SneakyJunky

Angry

This update means nothing to me. Paradox screwed the pooch on this one. This game is unplayable. I will not even try to fix the multiple problems I have encountered for they are too many and I never know when a new one will pop up. I'm done with this company. I'll buy games from developers who release games when they are ready for the audience.
SneakyJunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 04:33 PM   #24
thebriarfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakyJunky View Post
This update means nothing to me. Paradox screwed the pooch on this one. This game is unplayable. I will not even try to fix the multiple problems I have encountered for they are too many and I never know when a new one will pop up. I'm done with this company. I'll buy games from developers who release games when they are ready for the audience.
tell me about it. This game used to play fine for me, and now out of the blue I'm getting purple flash and screen tearing errors. Updated drivers, re-installed the works. Just doesn't work anymore.
thebriarfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 04:27 AM   #25
tomaza11

I still crash whenever i play chapter 3 and 6 at the loading screen its always got a single centimetre of loading left and then it crashes, can't even access steam or talk to friends.

Plus sometimes at the tutorial when you fall into the tutorial it stays black screen but you can hear music still.
tomaza11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 03:38 PM   #26
insaneshadow

Didn't read the rest of the posts on here, so sorry if this was already posted. When you beat Khan when he's frozen, the cutscene won't play and you can't skip it.
insaneshadow is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Magicka