Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Numen: Contest of Heroes

Old 02-24-2012, 07:20 PM   #1
soundcreepy

Inquisitor

I wonder if the english version of this game was ever released......looked pretty interesting but the webpage looks like its been stagnant for some time. I hope Cinemax didn't close or something.
Old 02-26-2012, 08:39 AM   #2
NoScrub

What do you mean?
The one on Steam is English.
NoScrub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 10:47 PM   #3
kovi_cz

CINEMAX
NoScrub: soundcreepy is talking about our other game - a dark old-school RPG called Inquisitor.

soundcreepy: The English version of Inquisitor hasn't been released yet, but we are still working on it (when we have a chance). You can follow our progress through irregular updates on Inqusitor (RPG) page on Facebook. Currently, we have the ingame text of priest ready and need to look at the texts of paladin and thief. All accompanying texts are translated already and they are currently being proofread by a native speaker (not just a manual, but also the Book of Magic, the Book of Armor and Weapons, the Revelation of Ezekiel, Codex Inquisitorium and the Inquisitor novel). The nearest next step is the English intro (the English outro is done already).
kovi_cz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 10:33 PM   #4
kovi_cz

CINEMAX
A few days ago we've started a community group for Inquisitor on Steam. You can join us here.
Old 04-24-2012, 02:15 PM   #5
Radman2011

Blimey, Spiders in Numen and torture in this one, sadly I don't think I will be able to take this one up, torture even in pixel form isn't a good thing, though the game seems good..
Radman2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 11:20 PM   #6
kovi_cz

CINEMAX
Radman2011: Unfortunately, the torture was an integral part of inquisitional investigations in the past. And as such, I think that it should be an integral part of a game called Inquisitor as well.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Numen: Contest of Heroes