Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Enemy Territory: Quake Wars

Old 12-06-2011, 09:09 AM   #1
arizonachris

Punk Buster upgrade!

If you don't install this the server will kick you. Our server gives you 10 minutes, others may kick right away.

New link to the CVAR: http://bullet-hell.net/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=853

"pb_security 0" worked fine. You may notice a little lag spot when the CVAR kicks in instead of PB kicking you.

Last edited by arizonachris: 03-30-2012 at 04:42 PM.
Old 12-07-2011, 03:36 AM   #2
samueldenny

Thumbs up thanks dude but

Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonachris View Post
If you don't install this the server will kick you. Our server gives you 10 minutes, others may kick right away.

Install the file linked here: http://bullethell.clanservers.com/vi...php?f=14&t=853
Push for a qwet 2 ah ?
samueldenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 08:36 PM   #3
arizonachris

That link is dead. Our clan was dissolved. The old Forums are gone.

Last edited by arizonachris: 03-30-2012 at 04:41 PM.
arizonachris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 09:44 PM   #4
Feelgood

ETQW is dead?!
Feelgood is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 01:09 AM   #5
arizonachris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feelgood View Post
ETQW is dead?!
Yep, might as well be.
Old 03-20-2012, 01:15 PM   #6
inFAN1ty

no its not- we at CrYpt are running a vanilla and a Pro MOd server.. very active.. ((BH)) still has a very active server as well.. both located in Chicago..

((BH)) broke uP???

really.. odd, i was gaming with Frizle/Apathy last night and Funk just recently.. not a word from them ((BH)) broke up.. (insert sarcasm)

and the link aint dead either:

http://bullet-hell.net/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=853

never heard of ya chris with regards to ((BH)) or ETQW... you may want to check your facts before you post.. just a thought...

Last edited by inFAN1ty: 03-20-2012 at 01:19 PM.
inFAN1ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 02:26 AM   #7
arizonachris

It's Mr_Chris. How did you find the Forum? I use Steam chat to talk with the clan all the time and they said the Forum was gone.

I did mis-speak when I said the clan broke up. it was the Forum that broke up. Was just chatting with Rellik earlier.

Not that I've ever played on the CrYpT server, but I do know quite a few of your members that I've played with on ((bh)) in the past. Say hi to Tim for me.
Old 03-24-2012, 01:36 PM   #8
inFAN1ty

Quote:
It's Mr_Chris. How did you find the Forum? I use Steam chat to talk with the clan all the time and they said the Forum was gone.
from Dr. Funk-
am confused as to why a so called clan member of ((BH)) as you claim to be, wouldnt have know about the site change
Old 03-24-2012, 06:24 PM   #9
arizonachris

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFAN1ty View Post
from Dr. Funk-
am confused as to why a so called clan member of ((BH)) as you claim to be, wouldnt have know about the site change
Where did you get this quote? And who was he talking to? Not me. I have already talked with Funk several times yesterday and today on the new Forum.

FYI, the old Forum was still running when my PC blew up. I lost one drive in my RAID 0 array so everything was gone, including all bookmarks and games. The PC was totaled. Cost over $1,000 to rebuild.

By the time I got the PC rebuilt, the old Forum was gone.

But, thanks to you sir, I was able to connect with the new Forum. Many thanks for that. + rep.

Also, FYI, sereNADE did dissolve the ((bh)) clan when he defected to OCB. But the clan rebuilt, got a new server and Forum, Perfect Cherry Blossom is still #1.

Last edited by arizonachris: 03-30-2012 at 04:39 PM.
Old 04-16-2012, 01:55 PM   #10
inFAN1ty

Quote:
Where did you get this quote?
Quote:
That link is dead. Our clan was dissolved. The old Forums are gone.
you can understand, when you say "OUR CLAN" i just assumed you were a member...

sucks about your PC- glad you got if fixed...

and yes am well aware of ((BH)) server- was on it last night for hours.. there are two NA servers that are always up and gunning.. either ((BH)) or CrYpT...

ETQW aint dead! Long live ETQW
Brink, on the other hand.. that POS is dead as dead can be - and for good reason..
Old 04-16-2012, 03:51 PM   #11
arizonachris

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFAN1ty View Post
Brink, on the other hand.. that POS is dead as dead can be - and for good reason..
Dude, you got that right. Retsy from the ((bh)) clan had all of us hyped on that one. Big time fail. We don't send Retsy cookies any more. Are you inFAN1ty on ETQW? Add "arizonachris" to Steam! Let's rock! (If I can ever get on the BH server, LOL)
Old 05-04-2012, 12:44 PM   #12
inFAN1ty

Quote:
Dude, you got that right. Retsy from the ((bh)) clan had all of us hyped on that one. Big time fail. We don't send Retsy cookies any more. Are you inFAN1ty on ETQW? Add "arizonachris" to Steam! Let's rock! (If I can ever get on the BH server, LOL)
well dont go blaming Retsy- a lot us were hyped about Brink.. especially when the lead designer from SD comes out and compares it to W:ET.. such a let down.. nothing more then a POS console game ported to PC.. that was nothing like W:ET

no this is my steam account name that I made, when it first came out.. sucks you cant change your damm name..

i game under Loki. in ETQW.. sucks you cant get on the server, was on ((BH)) last night for a few hours.. fun times..
Old 05-04-2012, 06:08 PM   #13
arizonachris

Just added you to my friend's list. Now I can stalk you, LOL.

My problem with the Perfect Cherry Blossom server is it's either full or empty when my schedule lets me have time to play! I work a split shift and long hours, and 7 days. If I got a vacation, I would just play ETQW for 12 hours a day.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Enemy Territory: Quake Wars