Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Vessel

Old 03-06-2012, 03:49 PM   #1
Grishnare

Accelerator (asked for spoilers)

I've given up trying to work out how to get this thing going. Its not intuitive. Please explain it to me step by step. I tried getting chasers into the accelerator, which did nothing. I tried getting chasers into the top of the machines grates, which disolved. I tried getting water to the lava flow to create more steam, which I couldnt do.

I am fed up, just tell me how to do it exactly. No hints or clues please just how to do it.

Also this game is really hard to find info for on the internet because of its name.

*edit* this is after factory.

Last edited by Grishnare: 03-06-2012 at 03:53 PM.
Old 03-06-2012, 04:00 PM   #2
StaticFrenetic

There is already a thread about this, but if you have only finished factory, and have not finished The Orchard or The Mines, then you cannot run the accelerator.

You should have five total seeds, and three tanks of fluid (not counting the protoplasm) before you can run the accelerator.
StaticFrenetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 04:27 PM   #3
Grishnare

so why did the game direct me to the accelerator after factory? giving me all the info about the accelerator needing lava and rewriting the research boards? Also I cant access orchard. I had thought I needed soemthing from the accelerator to access the orchard.
Grishnare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 09:48 PM   #4
warlordship

You don't, at this time, need the accelerator. The journal hinted that, ultimately, your research project is the accelerator, but that at this time it's not finished.

As you progress and you discover other fluids and their interactions with eachother, your character will write on or update the chalkboards with info he learned (even if you missed the clues).

To access the orchard, you need to open that door. As of this version, it's hard to tell what some funnels need, but this one in particular needs steam.
warlordship is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Vessel