Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Battlefield series

Old 02-23-2012, 07:38 AM   #16
forerodestim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph3NiX View Post
If this thread teach us something, it is that a substantial part of what PC players whine about when they say a game is "buggy" and "not optimized" is, in reality, the users fault in the first place. Talk about the million posts about peole saying this and that game is crushing and needs to be patched.....
Great statement. All problems of RAGE come from the fact that PC users can not do programmer´s work.
forerodestim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 01:22 AM   #17
xdevnullx

Quote:
Originally Posted by forerodestim View Post
Great statement. All problems of RAGE come from the fact that PC users can not do programmer´s work.
He has a point. Many users disqualify a number of possible local tests they can try to solve their issues because they feel they have gained assurance that it couldn't possibly be something related to a particular facet of their setup.

It's worth testing that stuff too if you want to get to the bottom of your problems, is more so the moral of the story.
xdevnullx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 04:17 AM   #18
forerodestim

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdevnullx View Post
He has a point. Many users disqualify a number of possible local tests they can try to solve their issues because they feel they have gained assurance that it couldn't possibly be something related to a particular facet of their setup.

It's worth testing that stuff too if you want to get to the bottom of your problems, is more so the moral of the story.
Man, things are not Black or White
forerodestim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 06:29 AM   #19
plychucky

agreed,people are so fast to point out the game is broken when in reality,its probably there system configuration causeing all the problems.if game producers were to fix everyones issues,the game wouldnt be released for 20 years...
plychucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 06:57 AM   #20
Badd_Mann

I'm late to this party but only recently got the game. I ran into this online issue though I don't have Realtek drivers installed. However, I found that the mere fact that EVGA Precision was installed on the machine even if it wasn't set to an overclock profile was enough to cause the freeze. Uninstalled Precision and haven't seen the issue again so far.
Badd_Mann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 06:27 AM   #21
GLaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badd_Mann View Post
I'm late to this party but only recently got the game. I ran into this online issue though I don't have Realtek drivers installed. However, I found that the mere fact that EVGA Precision was installed on the machine even if it wasn't set to an overclock profile was enough to cause the freeze. Uninstalled Precision and haven't seen the issue again so far.
Well, I have Precision with overclocks and it works fine.
GLaw is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Battlefield series