Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Brawl Busters

Old 03-02-2012, 08:19 AM   #1
Odins Raven

Feels like it's dying

Last three days or so the game seems pretty dead. By West Coast standards, Ch2's are nearly dead all the time, so that's not a good indication.

I think that some one better start working on some content updates if they want BB to last. New games that don't have good follow-through usually go away pretty fast, especially without enough advertising and support.

*end rant
Old 03-02-2012, 09:21 AM   #2
PsyErotica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odins Raven View Post
Last three days or so the game seems pretty dead. By West Coast standards, Ch2's are nearly dead all the time, so that's not a good indication.

I think that some one better start working on some content updates if they want BB to last. New games that don't have good follow-through usually go away pretty fast, especially without enough advertising and support.

*end rant
I have no problem finding a game. Most everyone plays in the open servers from what I've seen.
PsyErotica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 10:32 AM   #3
Odins Raven

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyErotica View Post
I have no problem finding a game. Most everyone plays in the open servers from what I've seen.
Is your location east coast?

Im just talking about how any Ch2 is usually dead. Well, that's where i get the best connection, so I'd prefer to play in Ch2 be in open or adv channels.

However the only games i can ever find are in the Ch1 which is East coast and gives a little worse ping to me
Odins Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 10:43 AM   #4
kurnuttaja

It is dying and Ive already forgot it. What I can say is that it was fun as long as it lasted, the lack of content will pretty much kill this game. Selling so much stat advantages for donators does not help either.
kurnuttaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:06 AM   #5
Odins Raven

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurnuttaja View Post
It is dying and Ive already forgot it. What I can say is that it was fun as long as it lasted, the lack of content will pretty much kill this game. Selling so much stat advantages for donators does not help either.
you can QQ about selling stat boosts in the shop but the differences are negligible from +5-+7 and you don't have to play with people who use RT.

I honestly don't think it's P2win yet. Lots of skills still involved.

But content "TBA" after so long is bullshoot and it will kill the product in the end if they don't get their heads out of their asses and start adding some content.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:29 PM   #6
kurnuttaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odins Raven View Post
you can QQ about selling stat boosts in the shop but the differences are negligible from +5-+7 and you don't have to play with people who use RT.

I honestly don't think it's P2win yet. Lots of skills still involved.

But content "TBA" after so long is bullshoot and it will kill the product in the end if they don't get their heads out of their asses and start adding some content.
Well, its not Pay2Win but still most you can buy (more likely worth buying) has some kind of advantages. The evil cutie suit is pre-upgraded to +5 and the glasses are just straight up stat advantages.

You can get good gear without paying but then only with huge amounts of hardcore grinding.

Another thing I dont understand is why they only allow loaning the RT cosmetic items, that just makes no one willing to invest into them.
kurnuttaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 06:06 PM   #7
Munkyman720

As long as 4-8 people keep playing, it will never truly die. And I'll happily be one of them
Munkyman720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 02:34 AM   #8
eveningninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkyman720 View Post
As long as 4-8 people keep playing, it will never truly die. And I'll happily be one of them
Hahaha, QFT.
eveningninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:40 AM   #9
Odins Raven

I'm going to stand by my previous posting here, this board hasn't moved in nearly a week, and that usually doesn't happen if a game isn't having difficulty...

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Brawl Busters