Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Darkspore

Old 01-31-2012, 04:27 AM   #16
Daikate

There's a sale on the EA store now for €4,50. Could even use a 20% discount coupon on it too. I do wonder why it's €50 on Steam, though, that price seems way off. There are some other nice deals on the EA store too btw, but I guess I shouldn't be advertising
Daikate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:23 AM   #17
The Frail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikate View Post
There's a sale on the EA store now for €4,50. Could even use a 20% discount coupon on it too. I do wonder why it's €50 on Steam, though, that price seems way off. There are some other nice deals on the EA store too btw, but I guess I shouldn't be advertising
I don't know where you are seeing either of these prices at, but neither of them are correct...
The Frail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:08 AM   #18
Mariobrother90

I have a general question concerning the game.
I played the Beta and liked it pretty much.

Since Darkspore is a game in league with EA and since Steam and EA had a "recent" difference of opinions.
Me and a friend of mine have the suspicion, that because of that, the game doesn't get any sales on Steam.
As many of you said, there are many other ways to get the game, for example Amazon or Origin.
Unfortunately neither of us intends to get Origin ( we were both pretty reluctant to get Steam and we don't intend to get another digital distribution platform on our computers).
So my question right now is:
,,If we were to buy Darkspore on Amazon, is there a code to install it on Steam or is it a code for Origin?''

And if it were a code for Steam, is the game even worth buying? I have no problem playing it with only my irl friends, but the question is, about how much playtime can I get out of it? (of course only if I don't quit midway^^)

I'm hoping for a reply and thank you all for your time.

p.s. please disregard any mistakes concerning my grammar or spelling, english is not my native language
Mariobrother90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 10:16 AM   #19
BadMojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercarcher View Post
Something 90%+ It was decently fun to play around with in the free beta, but not worth more than $5. Can we get a sale steam?
Sure why not
BadMojo is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Darkspore