Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > URU: Complete Chronicles

Old 10-27-2011, 01:51 PM   #1
CrimzinD

The Cyan pack, and Steam, are missing 3 Myst games.

I'm checking out the Wikipedia page for the Myst series, which is all I care about in regards to the package, and there seem to be 6 games in the series, (Myst, Riven, Myst 3-5, and Uru).

I don't see Myst 3, 4, or 5, on the store or in the package. I'd really like the pack, but I don't want to have an incomplete collection. Obviously, the price would be higher, but until the collection is, I don't want to buy it.

Is there a particular reason those games aren't on Steam?
Old 10-27-2011, 04:10 PM   #2
Cyanhelpdesk

Cyan Worlds
Currently, Ubisoft holds the Copyright for Myst III: Exile, Myst IV: Revelation, and Myst V: End of Ages. However, we are working with them to release this to us and once that happens, we will be able to make these games available on Steam as well.

Thanks for asking

Vicki Almond
Cyan Worlds Customer Support Team
Cyanhelpdesk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 09:50 AM   #3
CrimzinD

Awesome, thank you for the reply.
CrimzinD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:13 AM   #4
Zaf9670

Nice

I was just wondering about this myself. I went ahead and bought the pack and when that one releases hopefully I can gift Myst and Riven to friends who've never played the series!
Old 12-21-2011, 02:11 PM   #5
SHSPVR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanhelpdesk View Post
Currently, Ubisoft holds the Copyright for Myst III: Exile, Myst IV: Revelation, and Myst V: End of Ages. However, we are working with them to release this to us and once that happens, we will be able to make these games available on Steam as well.

Thanks for asking

Vicki Almond
God I hope you manage to pull that off before the 20th Anniversary in September 24, 2013
SHSPVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 11:14 AM   #6
Miggel16

Now we have got Myst V, still III and IV missing. I hope for the best
Miggel16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 08:09 PM   #7
mountainlifter

Quote:

Thanks for asking

Vicki Almond
I am so glad to see this post. Hope it happens before this year ends. Will definitely buy the games on steam.
mountainlifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 05:07 PM   #8
gbrading

Quote:

Thanks for asking

Vicki Almond
It's sad this never went anywhere. I personally consider Myst III: Exile the finest game in the series; certainly the best soundtrack. Still, at least only 3 and 4 are missing now.
gbrading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 06:17 PM   #9
SHSPVR

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbrading View Post
It's sad this never went anywhere. I personally consider Myst III: Exile the finest game in the series; certainly the best soundtrack. Still, at least only 3 and 4 are missing now.
I think all are good games and at lease there doing a new ver Myst (series) called Obduction
SHSPVR is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > URU: Complete Chronicles