Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Old 03-18-2012, 10:52 PM   #1
Iamgreat

Official Weapon Mechanics Thread!

Hello,

Thought I would make a thread as of going through 10 pages of threads and barley finding anything about the weapons. for all of us to post about likes dislikes about the weapons recoil, spread, spray patterns and make suggestions.
Old 03-18-2012, 10:59 PM   #2
Iamgreat

I'll start off first.

The whole recoil, spread, and spray needs to completely be toned down. The game is more luck based then actual skill based now.

It's very sad when you are crouched and you burst at someone to have to wait about 2 seconds if not longer for the recoil to reset on the gun. Which is just insane.

Also, standing still and aiming far the spread is to wide. This transformers the game from being a game of skill, to just a game of luck.

I think the guns mechanics should be modeled after the current CSS, where if you aim at a persons head and shoot you are getting a headshot 9 out of 10 times.

I mean if your not going to do that, what is the point of playing? What is the point of becoming better at the game when you are faster, and better then someone else yet you can't kill them because of wide spread. Instead of shooting dead center at their head it shoots slightly above it.

And it's not just headshots, even though i kept mentioning heads lol, the whole shooting system mid to far range is very poor.

These are all easy fixes which i am assuming will be fixed as was CSS.

Last edited by Iamgreat: 03-18-2012 at 11:12 PM.
Iamgreat is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Counter-Strike: Global Offensive