Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Fate of the World

Old 03-16-2012, 06:04 PM   #16
UK_John

I pre-ordered the Beta version. Die to a crash I had to re-download. I was entitled to get the soundtrack, extra cards and the pdf science guide. I never got them. What do i do? Bit annoyed as I see them on sale now as DLC!
UK_John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:33 AM   #17
rr_sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK_John View Post
I pre-ordered the Beta version. Die to a crash I had to re-download. I was entitled to get the soundtrack, extra cards and the pdf science guide. I never got them. What do i do? Bit annoyed as I see them on sale now as DLC!
Drop us a line at support@red-redemption.com and we'll send you the download details again.
rr_sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 05:39 AM   #18
perles75

Some time ago I bought the game via fateoftheworld, played it a bit on my PC (with version 1.0.8) then got the steam key and had no problems.
Now I bought the upgrade to Tipping point, again through fateoftheworld, but how can I get it on steam? I actually thought it was automatic, but instead I could download just the .msi files that of course I cannot install locally, and I didn't get any serial code...

thanks in advance for the help!
perles75 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Fate of the World