Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Defenders of Ardania

Old 03-15-2012, 03:36 PM   #1
xxhellspawnedxx

Wrong screen!

For me, this game starts up on the wrong screen, which is quite annoying since my secondary screen is both smaller and requires me to turn my head, making it uncomfortable to play on it for any extended period of time. How do I do to force it to display the game on my main screen?
Old 03-15-2012, 04:50 PM   #2
Lipoly

Most games default to your primary monitor. Check http://www.microsoft.com/resources/d....mspx?mfr=true for info for changing it on XP. For vista/7 click start and type "change display", it should filter the start list w/the display settings utility. Click it, then just select the display you want your games to go to and click "Make this my main display".

If this doesn't work...and only as a last resort, try swapping where your monitors are plugged into your video card.

Last edited by Lipoly: 03-15-2012 at 06:32 PM.
Lipoly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 05:29 AM   #3
ascriv2007

Same here

Always defaults to display 1 which is not my primary. Only solution so far is to disable display 1 and play.

Not good if you have lots of icons
ascriv2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 02:36 AM   #4
Luti

Hi,

It will be fixed in the next patch within few days. The game will always appear in the primary screen.

Best wishes,
Luti
Luti is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Defenders of Ardania