Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Rusty Hearts

Old 03-21-2012, 02:46 AM   #1
tsukasa2k8

Why are the other characters so expensive ?

i just checked out the othet characters and OMG !!! too expensive if i convert it to my currency which is in RON thats too much money for a character i would be okay if would be half price or something for someone who's living in a poor country can't afford it and i cannot go with the offer route either 1 i need to pay on some offers and the most of em are spammers anyway and which would be free i can't do them cuz it not available in you're region im sick of this crap or make the charaters available to buy with in-game credits i dont care if i need to grind for them or just do it like in Blacklight you can buy it with in-game and Zen as well cause i love the game. i wanna hear you're take on it
Old 03-23-2012, 08:39 PM   #2
Jyre

Sorry to hear that tsukasa2k8, honestly though, they should have reduced prices to reflect your region so it can be affordable for the player base there. I hope they can hear this issue out and make a change but otherwise, I'd just keep playing out of fandom until then..
Jyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:31 AM   #3
666cambria

Arrow

my take is that I agree with you

even the new micropay giant tribes ascend lets you unlock all of its cash stuff (minus cosmetics) via in game currency as well, so you can still work hard and save up for whatever.

the only gameplay elements that should be restricted to paying people should be competetive / premium modes and maybe supporter-appreciation events, since they will actually cost the company money.

Being able to only play certain characters in the f2p model is silly. Premium shouldn't mean all the same options with slightly different skins.
666cambria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 10:55 PM   #4
Heaven_Mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666cambria View Post
my take is that I agree with you

even the new micropay giant tribes ascend lets you unlock all of its cash stuff (minus cosmetics) via in game currency as well, so you can still work hard and save up for whatever.

the only gameplay elements that should be restricted to paying people should be competetive / premium modes and maybe supporter-appreciation events, since they will actually cost the company money.

Being able to only play certain characters in the f2p model is silly. Premium shouldn't mean all the same options with slightly different skins.

Sorry to brake it for you guys but....

1) You do realize this are RE-SKINS this is like you complain that for example in tf2, you have to pay (not really) to get a sharp dresser and you can't use your regular knife. nonsense you can still play it exactly the same, the RE-SKINS are pure cosmetics, Meilin= Tude Edgar=Angela Roselle/Leila=Franz, so no, they are nothing you can't get for free.

2) if you are from a poor country (and I know how it is I'm from Guatemala) you should know that there are WAY more important things to do with your money than spend it on in game f2p stuff... specially when it's purely cosmetic...

That said...
Heaven_Mail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 10:26 AM   #5
Maboroshi

Do not sink into buying this stuff it's a rip off...

On a plus note the 4 free characters are strong enough and fun to play with without needing to buy extra ones. The only appeal for extra characters it to feel a little unique in the MMO, but remember alot of people also have that same character too.

In conclusion it's really not worth buying any extra characters and if you don't buy them and they reduce in price then you can feel free to do so happily, but if the other way then you will kick yourself for not waiting
Maboroshi is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Rusty Hearts