Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Sonic the Hedgehog series > Sonic the Hedgehog 4

Old 04-03-2012, 02:02 AM   #1
Tairetsu

The In-Game Steam doesn't seems to work

Well,We all know that SEGA SUCKS macking PC ports,but seriusly,if is a Steam game,you would expect this to work,so,any solution?,someone else has this stupid problem?,just if you eed more detail,I launch the game,but I can't use in-game Steam,not even see notifcations,less open the in-game interface,it's nothing bid,but it's anoying,so,someone?
Old 04-03-2012, 04:55 AM   #2
ezodagrom

Uninstall java 64 bits, for some reason the steam overlay doesn't work with sonic 4 if the 64 bits version of java is installed.
ezodagrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 12:56 PM   #3
Tairetsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezodagrom View Post
Uninstall java 64 bits, for some reason the steam overlay doesn't work with sonic 4 if the 64 bits version of java is installed.
Oh,that litle thing actualy solve the problem,well thank you very much ^^,it's rediculus,SEGA,you have to practice PC development xD,anyway,thanks for helping ^^
Tairetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:27 PM   #4
Nakurusa

Lol, i love when mad people gets mad and insult the game company... same happens with nexon and they dont make the games lol!
Nakurusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 05:08 AM   #5
Tairetsu

Actualy you cant say that is not true,that th SEGA games on PC usualy get a really bad conversion xP
Tairetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 06:40 PM   #6
UltimateLolwut

We have every single right to insult SEGA's PC ports, Nakurusa.
The games are not optimized for weaker PCs (I can run games like Portal 2 or other fully 3D games at better frames than S4Ep2, for God's sakes ), I bet they are not tested at all, and they pay bigger prices on games with better configuration tools. That being Sonic & ASR Transformed and Generations, which have video configuration. Ep1/2/Adventure DX/Adv2/SCD all are straight Xbox 360 CHEAP EMULATIONS. You may notice that cause all these have X360 controller images. Adventure 2, a game from like 2000, runs in slow motion. I understand that it's a re-release, but shouldn't it run the SAME? I mean, it got NO model changes, nothing changed in the core gameplay, only HD textures which doesn't seem to have a single difference from the originals.
UltimateLolwut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 01:55 PM   #7
DarkBandicoot

I know this thread is fairly old, but with it still being on the first page, I see no reason to create another thread.

Anyway, I'm having the same trouble, but I don't know what this Java 64 thing is and where it's located.

This is with episode 2 by the way, not 1.

EDIT - Still able to take screenshots though, at times that is when it feels like it. ._.

Last edited by DarkBandicoot: 09-20-2013 at 09:58 AM.
DarkBandicoot is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Sonic the Hedgehog series > Sonic the Hedgehog 4