Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Aion

Old 04-01-2012, 02:08 PM   #1
mrnails

Post Differences between Aion NA and Aion EU Free Model?

I'm currently playing the EU F2P model and I'm only level 15. I haven't did any dungeons or pvp. I've searched through Google and Aion Forums and there are a lot of talk about this and that, but I can't find any differences in black and white.

From what I've gathered Aion NA will be completely free with ZERO restrictions, but I've also heard that the NA model will be Pay 2 Win. While the EU model has a 3 tier model and has a lot of restrictions on chat, selling, longer cool downs and what not.

Does anyone have some information on what we will be able to do in the NA model vs the EU model?
Old 04-02-2012, 06:37 AM   #2
MrWiggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnails View Post
I'm currently playing the EU F2P model and I'm only level 15. I haven't did any dungeons or pvp.
You can enter your first Dungeon/Instance at lvl 18 in Verteron Area called Haramel (for Elyos). And if you're Lucky, at level 20 you can kill some Asmodians in Eltnen (Again for Elyos). But the real PvP is available at level 25 when you do a Quest to join the Abyss (or Reshenta), the PvP zone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnails View Post
From what I've gathered Aion NA will be completely free with ZERO restrictions, but I've also heard that the NA model will be Pay 2 Win. While the EU model has a 3 tier model and has a lot of restrictions on chat, selling, longer cool downs and what not.

Does anyone have some information on what we will be able to do in the NA model vs the EU model?
The restrictions on AIon F2P europe are like TF2 here on Steam. This is to block people from creating many accounts and farm a lot with them. There aren't much information about NA F2P model yet we will have to wait a see! Mean while Gameforge is working on a quest you do at level 40 to unlock your free account to veteran's account (read in the foruns).

The Cashshop in Europe is no Pay 2 Win... And never will be! While in NA it might happen that. Don't Know!
MrWiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:48 AM   #3
ChocoboLIVE

Banned
I prefer ignore f2p models from now on. With this current things are going on. And the fansite that promote baddies/evils.
ChocoboLIVE is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Aion