Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Old 04-04-2012, 09:27 AM   #1
rutgurt

Dead Kel achievements missing?

I installed Legend of Dead Kel and played it literally within minutes of it's release. I was very anticipated.

However, the Achievements never implemented themselves. I am sure I have completed some of the achievements, such as completely fixing up my new home in that old ruins, and defeating Dead Kel finishing the main quest. Where are they?! I am nervous to buy the next DLC if my Achievements are not working!

My game shows I have 24/61 achievements, which doesn't make sense since it shows less than 61 achievements. Also, I could have sworn 61 was the number the original game had shown, but I could be wrong.

Has anyone else had this problem? is there a way to fix it? I sent a message to Steam support about this almost a week ago, but no reply. This is so frustrating.
Old 04-04-2012, 10:08 AM   #2
Wurzel_Pummage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rutgurt View Post
I installed Legend of Dead Kel and played it literally within minutes of it's release. I was very anticipated.

However, the Achievements never implemented themselves. I am sure I have completed some of the achievements, such as completely fixing up my new home in that old ruins, and defeating Dead Kel finishing the main quest. Where are they?! I am nervous to buy the next DLC if my Achievements are not working!

My game shows I have 24/61 achievements, which doesn't make sense since it shows less than 61 achievements. Also, I could have sworn 61 was the number the original game had shown, but I could be wrong.

Has anyone else had this problem? is there a way to fix it? I sent a message to Steam support about this almost a week ago, but no reply. This is so frustrating.
It shows less than 61 because some are hidden achievements. Six of them are also not available because they are part of the next DLC pack. The base game shipped with 50 achievements but Steam listed it as 61 because the stats page showed the both of the future DLC achievements on it
Wurzel_Pummage is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning