Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Team Fortress 2 > Community Content / Contribution Project > Other

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2012, 03:13 PM   #2446
BloodRa1n
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Reputation: 117
Posts: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade Azza View Post
Nuh.

To the Scout: Who's the motherflippin'?
IM THE MOTHAHFLIPPIN' PLAYA! BOINK!

To Spy: what are your thoughts on delayed-reaction knives, which allow you to run away before your cover is blown?
BloodRa1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 03:38 PM   #2447
Charis
 
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Reputation: 5
Posts: 19
spy: c'est la vie.

to heavy: how do you get sandvich?
Charis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 03:44 PM   #2448
PlatypusBeast
 
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Reputation: 16
Posts: 132
Magic.

Spy: What was your first kill?
PlatypusBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 03:06 PM   #2449
Mistborn
 
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Reputation: 47
Posts: 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatypusBeast View Post
Magic.

Spy: What was your first kill?
Depends on who you ask; my first girlfriend got pregnant and we didn't want it. Two days later I killed her, so take your pick.

To Pyro; What is your favorite food?
Mistborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 03:45 PM   #2450
smith451
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Reputation: 83
Posts: 832
Pyro A: Meuu, I miue chu-
Pyro B: Hey blubber mouth, he was talking to me!
Pyro A: Nu, ue mau tuckmin tu mu.
Pyro B: Yea yea, but he can't stand a word of your .
Pyro C: Hey! Don't swear in front of the posters, some of them are children!
Pyro B: Oh, did I swear? Well off , you don't even deserve that ing flamethrower!
Pyro C: But, augh, you, you... I HATE YOU!
Pyro B: I love you too.
Pyro A: Uou muth bu kudimg...
Pyro D: BEEP BEEP BOOP.

From Smith To Engineer: How is Pyro B like?
smith451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:55 AM   #2451
TheKigYarGamer
 
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Reputation: 979
Posts: 2,815
Quote:
Originally Posted by smith451 View Post
Pyro A: Meuu, I miue chu-
Pyro B: Hey blubber mouth, he was talking to me!
Pyro A: Nu, ue mau tuckmin tu mu.
Pyro B: Yea yea, but he can't stand a word of your .
Pyro C: Hey! Don't swear in front of the posters, some of them are children!
Pyro B: Oh, did I swear? Well off , you don't even deserve that ing flamethrower!
Pyro C: But, augh, you, you... I HATE YOU!
Pyro B: I love you too.
Pyro A: Uou muth bu kudimg...
Pyro D: BEEP BEEP BOOP.

From Smith To Engineer: How is Pyro B like?
"Pyro B? There's only one Pyro, y'know...

Y'all better not go and tell the Pyro 'bout this, or else-"

"Did someone say... 'Pyro B'?"

"Dagnabit!"

"Of course! The league of Pyro Impostors is at it again! Scout, fetch me my Shishkebab!"

"Dis ain't Fallout 3, ya know..."

"Well then make me a blasted Shiskebab, foolish boy!"

To all the classes: How would you react If I told you you're just a bunch of fictional video game characters?
TheKigYarGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 06:01 AM   #2452
fefobiz
 
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Reputation: 137
Posts: 729
This is getting very hard.
fefobiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 06:10 AM   #2453
Supereligible
 
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Reputation: 34
Posts: 88
Scout: I already know tough guy, why d'you think I refer to myself as a class? No other class gonna do that!
Solly: Dammit!
Hoovy: Is not possible!
Spy:Well, this was a disappointment!
Pyro: Hudda hudda huh!
Sniper: Holey dooley!
Engi: Nope.
Medic: Is there a point to our lives?
Demo: I'm drunk - you don't have an excuse!



To scout: How are you not dying of cancer with all that bonk you drink?

Last edited by Supereligible: 04-04-2012 at 06:22 AM.
Supereligible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 03:31 PM   #2454
BloodRa1n
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Reputation: 117
Posts: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supereligible View Post
Scout: I already know tough guy, why d'you think I refer to myself as a class? No other class gonna do that!
Solly: Dammit!
Hoovy: Is not possible!
Spy:Well, this was a disappointment!
Pyro: Hudda hudda huh!
Sniper: Holey dooley!
Engi: Nope.
Medic: Is there a point to our lives?
Demo: I'm drunk - you don't have an excuse!



To scout: How are you not dying of cancer with all that bonk you drink?
What do Soda and Crabz gotta do wid eachodda'?

To Medic: How do you feel that scout doesn't recognize your medi-gun as being responible for him not going the way of Marie Curie?

Last edited by BloodRa1n: 04-05-2012 at 08:07 PM.
BloodRa1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:08 PM   #2455
BloodRa1n
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Reputation: 117
Posts: 688
keepin this thread ALIVE!!!
BloodRa1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:14 PM   #2456
A 1970 Corvette
 
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Reputation: 4821
Posts: 11,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodRa1n View Post
What do Soda and Crabz gotta do wid eachodda'?

To Medic: How do you feel that scout doesn't recognize your medi-gun as being responible for him not going the way of Marie Curie?
Mein verk, it is zhankless....

To Saxton Hale: Have you seen zhis? Do you zhink zhat Mann Co vill be run out of business by zhis "Grodborts" fellow?
A 1970 Corvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:32 PM   #2457
Teleportalist
 
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Reputation: 543
Posts: 3,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by A 1970 Corvette View Post
Mein verk, it is zhankless....

To Saxton Hale: Have you seen zhis? Do you zhink zhat Mann Co vill be run out of business by zhis "Grodborts" fellow?
We've actually struck an agreement, mate. I can sell 'is weapons if I want to!

To The Sniper: What is one of the toughest shots you've ever had to take?
Teleportalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 06:11 AM   #2458
gbindahouse
 
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Reputation: 390
Posts: 1,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleportalist View Post
We've actually struck an agreement, mate. I can sell 'is weapons if I want to!

To The Sniper: What is one of the toughest shots you've ever had to take?
a shot of Saxton's Swagger, that bloody drink is something nasty if ya let it stay in ya mouth for too long mate.

To Demoman: *hands a bottle of Saxton's Swagger* Wanna drink?
gbindahouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 06:48 AM   #2459
smith451
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Reputation: 83
Posts: 832
Aye, thanks mate. *Take a gulp* Eh, it's mild, a tiny bit on the sour si- ARGH, ME LIVER!

TO MEDIC: I NEED YA HELP YA KNOW!
smith451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:04 AM   #2460
Mr_Kite
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Reputation: 0
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by smith451 View Post
Aye, thanks mate. *Take a gulp* Eh, it's mild, a tiny bit on the sour si- ARGH, ME LIVER!

TO MEDIC: I NEED YA HELP YA KNOW!
Dummkopf, let me overheal the 5th heavy on our team, first!

To Scout: Why are you so hard to headshot with the ambassador?
Mr_Kite is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Team Fortress 2 > Community Content / Contribution Project > Other


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Site Content Copyright Valve Corporation 1998-2015, All Rights Reserved.