Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Eets

Old 04-09-2012, 02:17 PM   #1
pelirrojo173

This game is pretty awesome

I picked this game up during a sale a few months back and have sunk a good number of hours into it. I think it deserves more credit than people are giving it.

It may or may not be worth the full $10 price, but if it were $5 I'd call it a must-buy if you like puzzle games. Watch some youtube videos, try the demo out, buy it next time it goes on sale.
Old 04-10-2012, 12:55 AM   #2
Anza Power

There are people who think the exact opposite (including me), this game is not for puzzle fans, if you've played games like Braid, Cogs or SpaceChem this game is childish compared to them, when I bought the game I kept on playing and enduring the uninteresting puzzles waiting for it to get more challenging then realized I was more than halfway through the game so I quit, I'm glad I didn't spend more than the 2.50$ it cost during that sale...
Anza Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 07:47 AM   #3
zingar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anza Power View Post
There are people who think the exact opposite (including me), this game is not for puzzle fans, if you've played games like Braid, Cogs or SpaceChem this game is childish compared to them, when I bought the game I kept on playing and enduring the uninteresting puzzles waiting for it to get more challenging then realized I was more than halfway through the game so I quit, I'm glad I didn't spend more than the 2.50$ it cost during that sale...

well i played braids and cogs as well (finished all the achivs and on both games) and yes the puzzles are more simple but still not boring-easy, especially later on
guess if you are only looking for a challenge it might not be worth it but it sure was for me
zingar is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Eets