Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Star Wars collection > Knights of the Old Republic Series

Old 08-01-2011, 12:33 PM   #1
Urthemiel

Crash after leaving Leviathan

Can someone help me with the following problem? My game always crashs after the battleship fight when leaving the leviathan ship. I tried all the advises here in the forum, like disabling videos etc. buw always when I kill the fighters the game causes a crash.
Anymore advise?
greetings

Old 08-03-2011, 03:07 PM   #2
Gezza03

You went too far - go back and deal with Malak once again, make sure you have Carth with you
also
Im guessing your a cheating scum, just like me
Old 08-03-2011, 10:55 PM   #3
qbanb8582

have you tried playing it windowed?
qbanb8582 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 10:11 PM   #4
Taisch

I have the exact same problem, and have tried all the possible fixes (including the ones posted here) with no luck.

Looks like I wont be able to finish the play through. Its a bit of shame really, the entire build must be fairly broken.
Old 08-16-2011, 02:31 PM   #5
Element Lord

I had the same problem a couple weeks ago, I let it sit unplayed for a while, then recently started it up, it crashed the first time, I tried again, and it worked fine and there haven't been any problems since(At least, no crashes).
Element Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 10:37 AM   #6
Sammy3

I had the same problem and finally managed to get past it. I tried a number of things but switching to my main character before entering the hanger seemed to fix the crash. It always crashed at that point after defeating the fighters when I entered the hanger as Carth.
I also had autosave disabled and was running in windowed mode. Im not sure if a combination of these options fixed it or just entering the hanger as my main character.
Sammy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 06:36 AM   #7
acohen1

Holy crap I'm happy I found this thread. I had the game working well up to this point and it consistently crashed after the the fighter/turret battle, and I realized I had Carth selected when I entered the hanger as well. I tried tons of fixes, and it was just a stupid bug.
acohen1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Star Wars collection > Knights of the Old Republic Series