Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Disciples series

Old 04-13-2012, 12:03 PM   #1
TomoSojiro

D3 - Gold edition

This edition is supposed to be a 'patched & upgraded' version. However i was wondering wether a: this is true and b: will i get the update then as well since i already own both games included in the gold edition...
Source: http://disciples3.org/d3rebirth/29-d...d-edition.html

Also i see they removed the 'achievements' from Resurrection... Meh
Old 04-13-2012, 01:07 PM   #2
TomoSojiro

Btw: Mountain clan Expansion is on its way
TomoSojiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 02:13 PM   #3
Psychos

I've been wondering this also. I would have expected a singular entry for the gold edition, but, correct me if I'm wrong, it just seems to add both games to the library instead. If this is the case then I don't know how the declared changes would be applied to both games. I only own D3 so far but haven't downloaded any patches for that. All a tad confusing
Psychos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 02:42 PM   #4
TomoSojiro

@ psychos. Yeah they are both seperate added to the libary
Old 04-18-2012, 01:47 AM   #5
TomoSojiro

Update:

1 Message by you on Fri, 13th Apr 2012 10:32 am
Dear reader,

With the release of the Disciples 3 gold edition i was wondering wether this is the revamped/updated/upgraded version of its original release. (source: http://disciples3.org/d3rebirth/29-d...d-edition.html)

I was wondering wether the updates will be released for those who already own both of the games (like me). There a way i can 'upgrade' my versions to the gold version. I'm even willing to pay something for it to get it updated (not €30 euro's ofcouse...).

I also send this question to kalypso support as well, however i never had a reply on a question i posed to them earlier regarding the Resurrection achievements, so my hopes for any reply directly from them are rather slim.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,
Hans
2 Message by Support Tech Arnold on Tue, 17th Apr 2012 10:16 pm
Hello Hans,

Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

We apologize for the delay.

The information on the Steam Storefront is the only available information at this time.

Please refer to the Steam News section for the latest news and updates on upcoming Steam titles and content.

Steam News
http://store.steampowered.com/news/

Thank you for your interest.
Old 04-18-2012, 03:03 AM   #6
TomoSojiro

and update from Kalypso:

Dear Hans van de Sluis,

Sorry but we have no information about it yet. But if we have it, we will let you know.

Best regards,

--
Kalypso Media
Support Service

tel. +49 (0)6241 50 22 40

Wilhelm-Leuschner-Str. 11-13
67547 Worms / Germany

support@kalypsomedia.com

Kalypso Media GmbH
VAT-ID DE250 569 564
Handelsregister Mainz HRB 40520
Geschäftsführer: Simon Hellwig, Stefan Marcinek

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

13.04.2012 20:20 - Hans van de Sluis schrieb:
Dear reader,

First of all congratulations with the release of the Gold edition on steam. I been waiting for the release ever since i read about it. However i have several questions.

1. I see the steam achievements for resurrection were cancelled. When i first bought the title it did state it'd have achievements. Will they still be added or are they compleedly removed
2. I also read the Gold edition has an updated version of the series. (revamped maps, balances etc). Does this also hold true for the latest steam release?
3. Since i bought both resurrection and renaissance when they were first released i was wondering wether i'd still get my version updated to what was stated in 2 here above. As you might understand i'd not pay another 30 euro's for a revamped version since i already bought both original versions at 30 euro's each in the past. Any word on such an update?

Kind regards,
Hans van de Sluis
Old 04-18-2012, 01:06 PM   #7
Psychos

Strange they have nothing to say. Anyways I was doing some searching myself and I found this

From this guys post on the kalypso forums

he links this translated page

Russian Translation

I believe that Disciples 3: Rebirth will be the english of what they are calling the gold edition

What is mentioned on that page is that: "The company "Akella" is pleased to announce that today is actively working on the gold edition of the series Disciples. Moreover, all the fans who have in their collection both games "Disciples III: Renaissance" and "Disciples III: Undead Horde" (any edition) will be gold-edition for free! "

It refers to our Gold edition as: "Those who have not yet had time to get licensed games of the series, can now download "Collection of Disciples III: Renaissance + Undead Horde""

In fact Disciples 3: Rebirth has released today in Russia

so im sure we will find out soon enough
Psychos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 02:18 AM   #8
TomoSojiro

I suppose its back to the waiting game then. Strange that steam doesn't have a clue about it's release or any updates for that matter

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Disciples series