Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Company of Heroes series

Old 04-13-2012, 05:24 AM   #31
nca92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate69 View Post
I completely agree with you, games with imbalances adds to the challenge. I don't know the reasoning for other peoples troll threads talking about game imbalances but all i wanted from this thread is for someone anyone to simply agree that the game is unfair and admit it. And you sir have practically just stated that this game IS indeed unfair which is why you play it. It is also the same reason I continue to play.

BUT when I lose and Axis players insist my loss was due to my lack of skill when they're spamming vet 3 knight cross holders, launching Instant artillery, killing an entire Ranger squad with one StuH round, BLOWING UP Points, always managing to retreat their vehicles with a smidgen of life and raining V1 rockets on my troops, i just simply want to reach out due to frustration that i'm NOT alone in this garbage, yet People make it seem that way.

People always talk saying how the game ISNT unfair that people who use allies just suck, and those same people use Overpowered Axis. That mess gets extremely annoying and jaratees me off to no end.

I will admit I suck when I suck, if Axis will simply admit they win because the game favors them majority of the time. Compromise...
So you didn't wanted to know what did you do wrong in that battle right? OK.
nca92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 12:27 PM   #32
Nate69

Quote:
Originally Posted by nca92 View Post
So you didn't wanted to know what did you do wrong in that battle right? OK.
knowing what i did wrong helps, but mainly i was wanting someone to say. "NOTHING, You did nothing wrong this game is simply unfair"

But of course no one will ever admit that
Nate69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 03:29 PM   #33
foocy.toocy

Luck and random numbers factor in also. You can do everything 'right' or so to speak and still find yourself for loss. Once my engineers got in close to a PG squad capping (yes my opponent was terrible) and they did enough damage to force retreat. One time my ATG couldn't kill a quarter inch health AC rushing to kill my sniper (rifles were capping somewhere else instead of support, I know I am terrible).
foocy.toocy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:09 PM   #34
Nate69

Quote:
Originally Posted by foocy.toocy View Post
Luck and random numbers factor in also. You can do everything 'right' or so to speak and still find yourself for loss. Once my engineers got in close to a PG squad capping (yes my opponent was terrible) and they did enough damage to force retreat. One time my ATG couldn't kill a quarter inch health AC rushing to kill my sniper (rifles were capping somewhere else instead of support, I know I am terrible).
Yea it seems that way. The game chooses what happens, sometimes artillery will land directly on troops, sometimes not. Sometimes a grenade will kill an entire mg squad sometimes not, sometimes an ATG will kill an Axis vehicle sometimes not lol. The only consistency i see this game having is Wehrmacht Vet and Axis winning.
Nate69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 07:54 PM   #35
foocy.toocy

Actually I would say brits have the inf advantage over PE early in game. Snipe ability in first engagement = alot of the g43 firepower cut in half. Also I think the tommies are as accurate as grens with thier enfields.
foocy.toocy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 02:26 PM   #36
animefan211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate69 View Post
Tactical genius. lol at u trying to troll people. Game is unfair. Simple as that. I don't care how well trained the PE were in actuality, its CoH actuality doesn't matter. Imbalances is what matters. Cause in ACTUALITY there's alot the Americans lack in this game. Defend this firefight all you want cause the fact still stands 6 men of ANY allied squad could not do the same as what those PE did.
your an idiot, this game is suppose to be realistic, and I find it odd how only people who lose complain about imbalance. That be said, I suck at this game but I don;t cry about it being unfair.
animefan211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 12:58 PM   #37
Shadow7988

Holy crap. OP is terrible at the game. He sits there in the video CRYING about how 'waaaaah, so unfair!!', and his guys aren't even BEHIND the heavy cover. Shooting at near max range against Pgrens with G43's that were used by a player smart enough to actually put his guys behind cover properly.

Jesus christ, just go play some casual crap like Starcraft 2 already, you big blubbering baby. I'd hate to see how you'd react to Men of War: Assault squad.
Shadow7988 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Company of Heroes series