Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Skyrim, The Elder Scrolls V > Steam Workshop for Skyrim

Old 04-19-2012, 05:42 AM   #1
d-lo

Gate to Oblivion mod for Skyrim PLEASE READ

ok, so heres the deal. since skyrim has come out and the mod kit has been out ive been thinking it would be awesome for someone to make a mod that creates a gate to Oblivion in skyrim. how fun would that be? now i have no idea how to use the mod kit and i have no time to try and learn. but ive seen some great mods in skyrim and some very amazing mods in oblivion to, i think it would a great mod if someone could make it. be a really cool way to bring oblivion to skyrim.

so if anyone knows of/ or could have a go at making the mod i think it would do great things for the game. as far as quests, gameplay etc. would be in the oblivion gate i dont know, that would be up to the modder i guess. i just think its a cool idea.

please reply to this if you would like this sort of mod or could help to getting someone to build it.

thanks

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Skyrim, The Elder Scrolls V > Steam Workshop for Skyrim