Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Killing Floor

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2012, 05:29 AM   #1
Jarago_x
 
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Reputation: 15
Posts: 41
Perks lost

I lost all perks i have lvl 0 all... i verified, restarted, reinstalled, verified again and still have lvl 0 all... i was online, when tried and did not played on moded server. then i tried to run KF on other 2. computer and there are all my perks right. How to recover perks back to 1. computer? help pls
Jarago_x is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:22 AM   #2
chairsgotoschoo
 
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Reputation: 252
Posts: 2,217
try verifying again or delete and reinstall or it might fix it self over time
chairsgotoschoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 10:36 AM   #3
Jarago_x
 
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Reputation: 15
Posts: 41
lol... i dont know wtf but..
i restarted steam and it didnt solved problem... but then i run fast game with lvl 0 and shot 3 clots, then left and... my sharpshooter (perk i used in game) was back in lvl 6 (other still on 0) i think i just need to do it with all perks and solve it this way

EDIT: nope, it worked only for Sharp WTF

Last edited by Jarago_x: 04-21-2012 at 10:43 AM.
Jarago_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:57 PM   #4
Bigguns 93
 
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Reputation: 508
Posts: 1,219
You can not tell people SEARCH THE FORUM enough. There is so much info on the forum and a simple search will fix the problems.

Last time someone had this issue was last week
http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=2654020

and the time before that
http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=2625709

and I could link about 100 other posts of people who lost there perks. And most of those have a fix already posted if you just search first.

After a search you will find
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigguns 93 View Post
Step 1 - search before you post. Not only is there a 95% probability your question has been asked and answered, when you post half the answers are wrong. By finding the older posts you can skip right down to the solution that worked

Step 2 -
Find this post If you have a technical issue or error It will help you fix 95% of the problems you can have on Killing Floor or tell you where to go for pro help on the other 5%

Step 3 - Fail safe for resolving the perks at zero is to delete you Killing Floor System folder ( post linked above tells you how) and delete you Steam Client Blob ( post linked above tells you how). Restart Steam and the Client Blob will be reinstalled, then verify your Killing Floor game cache (post linked above tells you how) and the problem will be solved.



Your perks being reset to zero is caused by Steam being out of synch with your Killing Floor file. Sometimes the fix takes a full day for the servers to synch up, usually its immediate.


Hope this helps. If for some reason it doesn't the post I linked, If you have a technical issue or error will direct you to the Trip Wire support forums for pro help from the developers. Good luck!
This will work. Sometimes it takes 24 hours for the server to snych up. Good luck!
Bigguns 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Killing Floor


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Site Content Copyright Valve Corporation 1998-2014, All Rights Reserved.