Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Magic: The Gathering series > Duels of the Planeswalkers

Old 04-09-2012, 05:05 PM   #1
wdchomer

Gold Deck Bundle / Single Foils Needed

Hey, I'm missing only three more Foils to have the full set (I know you think wasted money blabla, I dont care!).

Seems like you cant buy the Foils separately any more.

Opened a Steam-Ticket if they could split my Gold-Deck bundle so I can give the unlockers and the foils I already have to a friend, but they answered:

We are sorry, but we can offer our DLC/Packs just as the publishers sets it up and as you see it on the Steam Store page.

(I asked in english, no idea why they responded in german:
Es tut mir leid, aber wir können die DLC/Packs leider nur so anbieten, wie es vom Publisher vorgeschrieben ist und wie Sie es auf der Steam shop Seite sehen.)

Anybody has Trinity of Elements, Beknighted, Forest Fury left over, or knows what I could do?
Old 04-14-2012, 07:57 AM   #2
wdchomer

bump+1
wdchomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 07:49 PM   #3
GoldenSunGod

you could try buying the entire bundle again and see if that works, often it is better to deal directly with the publisher so you dont get scammed and end up missing out on premium cards that everyone else has, I never played the game but I have those, just try buying it again, with steam if you tell support you want to buy it again they are okay with that as long as you own it. Its the best option for us as customers and steam never failed me with their excellent customer service when dealing with these issues. I had this happen with Dungeon Defenders and luckily they just let me buy it again so I could get the DLC I needed so try that.
GoldenSunGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 07:12 AM   #4
wdchomer

yes, I would have to buy the complete pack for 10€, then I would get the 3 missing Packs I'm sure about that. But dont want to waste so much money for 3 items that were worth 0.39€ each.
wdchomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 01:56 PM   #5
JP_Russell

Don't waste 10 euros on a few frivolous aesthetics. If they're really that important to you, at least wait for another sale or something, I'd say.
JP_Russell is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Magic: The Gathering series > Duels of the Planeswalkers