Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Star Wars collection > Star Wars Battlefront II

Old 04-23-2012, 08:40 AM   #1
pppgggr

Scroll bar mod?

Hey, I was wondering if there were any scroll bar mods for Battlefront II. When you get tons of mods into the game, your eras and gamemodes sometimes go outta the screen because you have so many. A scroll bar would make it so that you could reach all of them. I know this mod would be somewhat difficult, considering it is HUD-changing, but I'm hoping someone has actually thought of this.
Old 04-23-2012, 02:08 PM   #2
yuke5

Unhappy 1.4 Patch

http://gametoast.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=27398

The link is a Work In Progress thread of a modder working on a 1.4 patch which lists mission count differently. However, no mod currently edits the mission shell in the way that you specify (to my limited knowledge.) I think you're just going to have to get rid of some mods man. Don't worry though, you just move the mod's folder out of the addon folder, and if you feel like playing it again, you can just put it back in. No biggie.
yuke5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Star Wars collection > Star Wars Battlefront II