Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Left 4 Dead 2

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-24-2012, 03:55 PM   #1
sg6970

360 "Stuck Spots" Found L4D & L4D2

Im not sure if these were identified or not but has anyone run into these two particular "stuck Spots" in both L4D and L4D2 ? I will try to describe as best as i can for the 360.

First one is in L4D in the Death Toll camp chapter 6 of the boathouse final.
Exiting the saferoom through the street and past the first house. Just as you pass the wood fence in the back yard to the far left corner of the map there is a group of trees in a semi circle. If you jump to the base of these trees you become traped. I could not get out for the life of me. And putting yourself on idle will not release you either.

Next "stuck spot" in L4D2 for 360 occures in Swamp Fever camp in chapter 3 of the Shanty Town.
The first pass through house to a wooden fence line on the right ending at the small silver trailer. There is a small corner space between the trailer and the fence where you can get stuck if you drop down between the two. I havent been able to get out of this either. And putting yourself on ilde doesnt do anything. You can clime over the fence as a short cut but you could easliy fall into that spot if your not carefull.

Are these on the plan for fix ? Is anyone aware of these ?

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Left 4 Dead 2