Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > All Zombies Must Die

Old 04-22-2012, 06:11 PM   #1
Fitegar

A different co-op bug

If you do the method to make co-op work (Mouse controls player 2 in co-op) then the mouse becomes frozen inside the skill setting and item crafting screens. The pad player can still use a pad to navigate their screen, but you on the mouse can't do anything until you go into options and reset mouse back to player 1, adjust your skills/craft the item, then back to options, mouse = player 2 and restart the game. This is a lot of steps to skill up or make a torch.
Old 04-23-2012, 02:18 AM   #2
Stanith

This issue has been fixed in an upcoming patch.

Kind regards,
Stanith
Stanith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:49 PM   #3
Fitegar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanith View Post
This issue has been fixed in an upcoming patch.

Kind regards,
Stanith

I have seen 2 updates hit for Scorepocalypse, and just wanted to see if the bug I mentioned was going to be fixed in the original game, or if they are linked and fixes to one effect the other. Currently I still can't use the mouse in the craft/skill select screens.

There is also this strange bug that forces the keyboard player to use the military dude, and the controller has the main character guy. I figure at some point later I will have the ability to change characters, but we didn't want to play any further until we had the characters we had been playing as back.
Fitegar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 01:27 PM   #4
Stanith

Hi,

The patch for the original game is basically the same fix we have done for Scorepocalypse, and is with Valve now (just waiting on them to make it live, either today or tomorrow at a guess).

I've not noticed the other bug you're talking about, is this despite unlocking the other characters? Once this latest patch is out let me know if it still happens anyway and I can look into it.

Regards,
Stanith
Stanith is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > All Zombies Must Die