Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Left 4 Dead 2

Old 04-27-2012, 11:55 AM   #31
twist3d0n3

i didn't mean to slay him, it was meant to be a straight kick after we spec'd him throughout the round; funny how as soon as i kicked him he did WHATEVER it was to the server that crashed it.

you started smack talking, adding us to your friends list (for reasons i can only imagine is to troll) then i removed your team from the game; not wasting my time with people like yourself.

whatever you and my teammate got up to is your business; but 'dadas' kept returning to our lobbies after that 'game', and even said he had to press 1 button to crash our server (shame i didn't screencap that).

either way, i won't tolerate cheats on the server - we discussed it the entire round and that's why we decided to remove him (and then the rest of you).
twist3d0n3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:10 PM   #32
POLICEMATRIX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sud View Post
I would imagine he's expecting them to enforce the part of the EULA that says: "[You will not:] Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying Steam services, software or other content."

As per http://store.steampowered.com/online_conduct/
well you would have to prove it ,I have given them IP address steam id dates and times and they didnt get back to me nor did they ban this guy ,and im sure I read somewhere that a dos attack has nothing to do with steam but I might be wrong
this is from 21-03-2011 http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=1802225 and no ban for the guy accused
POLICEMATRIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:21 PM   #33
decldev

Quote:
Originally Posted by twist3d0n3 View Post
you started smack talking, adding us to your friends list (for reasons i can only imagine is to troll)
If smack talking is saying that it's low and not fun to kill ppl using admin and blaming lag for playing bad. Then yes! :D

Doesnt change the fact that these guys are the worst stuff public has to offer. Also dont post false information in your posts =)

If you have any further made up excuses to continue this conversation with me, feel free to add me back in steam after unblocking me for not getting angry enough after countless of insults.
decldev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:33 PM   #34
twist3d0n3

i'm not going to argue with you about what happened; i've said my account, you've said yours.

this topic is about the DDoS attack that your teammate launched on countless games that i had this afternoon; so unless you have anything contructive to add, go away please
Old 04-27-2012, 12:59 PM   #35
Cyba_Mephisto

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by decldev View Post
That guy is a total idiot, and I quote, "Ladies and Gentlemen"!

Honestly he earned it, sorry. And if you go ahead, slay, behave like a kid later on and go all "1vs1"-whining, well...
Cyba_Mephisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:33 PM   #36
CosmicD

I already thought that versus was mostly a first grade classroom, now I'm beginning to think they're all monkeys with guns. I thought that you hade faptastic teamkillers in expert but damn......

I have 2 servers @ gameservers. Whenever that would happen to me, I hope I can count on their support staff to trace the asshats. I wonder if gameservers has these iptables rules in check ?

BTW, if you still have their profile url's you can always find a steam id from a profile even if it has no profile or private. JUst ban these guys permanently on your server by using a tool like steamrep to find their steam id from their profile url. But you have to change the first digit which is a 0 into 1 always if you want to manually put it in your banned_user.cfg. L4d(2) uses a copy of all steam databases for a strange reason.
CosmicD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 04:52 PM   #37
York85

I find it funny to see TS and D0dg3r whining about a DDoS attack. I think I've seen them ruin plenty of versus games with their trolling. As far as I am concerned they got what they deserved.

To anyone that is involved in this matter; blocklist is a better solution than a childish DDoS or even waiting for Steam Support to take action.
York85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:25 PM   #38
D0DG3R

decldev - Your a dodgey player aswell as your friend Dadas, And for DOS'ing servers for being kicked for suspected cheaters is how you return your attack, Your bad players and the 1v1 was pretty much to check if you was infact cheating / toggling aimbot, Now i don't honestly care if you are because your blocked anyway and It's a game, That said, We wont be unblocking any of you, We're also going to be banning you on multiple servers (IP BAN) And if any more DDOS attacks come through, Be sure we'll have your IP's and we will track you down and get your net removed, Either through your ISP or through Police, DDOS'ing is Illegal and denial of our service through things we pay for having it crashed is damage, So carry on doing it, You'll regret it in the long run,

Have a good day.

EDIT: And the video you posted was for fun, The people after the game actually sent me friend requests and actually enjoyed the laugh, So for trolling, It's not, its about having fun - Any slaying or killing in the video is because we don't like smack talk or trolling, So kicks happened as you see in the video due to his smack talk at certain point throughout the game.

Last edited by D0DG3R: 04-27-2012 at 11:40 PM.
D0DG3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:17 AM   #39
POLICEMATRIX

iptables work for linux servers only ,which is recommended because of this
POLICEMATRIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:29 AM   #40
decldev

Say what? I dont know where you live, but here in Finland police doesnt care if someone plays fps games better than pubs :-D Also sorry, but I didnt attack your servers.

So cut the crap, if you honestly think I'm stupid enough to rip my hair off because off that.

Anything you said about having fun in video and ppl adding you is bull.

You lost, deal with it. I'm out. ♥♥pubdrama♥♥

Last edited by decldev: 04-28-2012 at 12:32 AM.
decldev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 01:29 AM   #41
D0DG3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by decldev View Post
Say what? I dont know where you live, but here in Finland police doesnt care if someone plays fps games better than pubs :-D Also sorry, but I didnt attack your servers.
The European Union (EU) holds legislative power in the areas over which it has been granted jurisdiction by the Member States.
In general, EU law takes precedence over national legislation. EU law can also influence the interpretation and application of national legislation. Member States must, at the national level, comply with and apply the rules set by the European Union, i.e. EU legislation, So by breaking the EU Law's of Cyber Crime to the United Kingdom your act's can still be punishable and will be fought out as crime, So if your silly friend 'Dadas' is from Finland or any other EU State then he better be careful, If any Internet or Cyber Crime attacks continues then he will be reported.

You can go cry now, Bai.

Oh, and Welcome to the EU,

Enjoy your day kid.
D0DG3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:03 AM   #42
twist3d0n3

thank you to all who have given advice.

as i've said, it's not my server, i only have admin rights to sort out things like this pathetic situation. i'll be speaking to the owner about it when he's next online and see what can be done.

as for decldev and his bumchums, i can guarantee they will be blocked and their IPs/steam IDs will be added to the banlist.
Old 04-28-2012, 11:36 AM   #43
thuglyfe

whoever is ddosing him, please keep harassing this scum
thuglyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 03:22 PM   #44
Blackflak

Quote:
Originally Posted by POLICEMATRIX View Post
if he was the one attacking then he also should have high (as he has to send extra information theoretically he should have the highest ping) ping this pic only proves he has low ping

If all this is true , i doubt the guy attacks from his home connection. Just my 2 cents...
Blackflak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:24 PM   #45
Cyba_Mephisto

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackflak View Post
If all this is true , i doubt the guy attacks from his home connection. Just my 2 cents...
10kb/s are just enough to make the server lag.
Also please do NOT confuse "DOS"-attacks with "DDOS"-attacks.
Cyba_Mephisto is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Left 4 Dead 2