Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Tool Discussions > Source SDK General Discussion

Old 04-28-2012, 01:56 PM   #1
sketchblo

Exclamation Some warnings while building.

I'm having some warnings, I haven't found any fixes.. Can anyone help? I know it isn't really necessary to fix them but I will feel much better to run my mod without them

Right now, I'm just building the Game_Scratch-2005.sln (clean).
Any kind of help is really appreciated, and +rep!

Code:
3>cl : Command line warning D9030: '/Gm' is incompatible with multiprocessing; ignoring /MP switch
Code:
2>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppBuild.targets(1151,5): warning MSB8012: TargetPath(E:\TEST\src\vgui2\vgui_controls\.\Debug\vgui_controls.lib) does not match the Library's OutputFile property value (E:\TEST\src\lib\public\vgui_controls.lib). This may cause your project to build incorrectly. To correct this, please make sure that $(OutDir), $(TargetName) and $(TargetExt) property values match the value specified in %(Lib.OutputFile).
Code:
4>e:\test\src\game\client\in_joystick.cpp(10): warning C4627: '#include <windows.h>': skipped when looking for precompiled header use
4>          Add directive to 'cbase.h' or rebuild precompiled header
Code:
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppBuild.targets(1151,5): warning MSB8012: TargetPath(E:\TEST\src\tier1\.\Debug\tier1.lib) does not match the Library's OutputFile property value (E:\TEST\src\lib\public\tier1.lib). This may cause your project to build incorrectly. To correct this, please make sure that $(OutDir), $(TargetName) and $(TargetExt) property values match the value specified in %(Lib.OutputFile).
1>  tier1-2005.vcxproj -> E:\TEST\src\tier1\.\Debug\tier1.lib
4>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppBuild.targets(990,5): warning MSB8012: TargetPath(E:\TEST\src\game\client\.\Debug_sdk\Client SDK.dll) does not match the Linker's OutputFile property value (E:\TEST\src\game\client\Debug_sdk\Client.dll). This may cause your project to build incorrectly. To correct this, please make sure that $(OutDir), $(TargetName) and $(TargetExt) property values match the value specified in %(Link.OutputFile).
4>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppBuild.targets(992,5): warning MSB8012: TargetName(Client SDK) does not match the Linker's OutputFile property value (Client). This may cause your project to build incorrectly. To correct this, please make sure that $(OutDir), $(TargetName) and $(TargetExt) property values match the value specified in %(Link.OutputFile).
3>  Compiling...
Code:
3>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppBuild.targets(990,5): warning MSB8012: TargetPath(E:\TEST\src\game\server\.\Debug_sdk\Server SDK.dll) does not match the Linker's OutputFile property value (E:\TEST\src\game\server\Debug_sdk\Server.dll). This may cause your project to build incorrectly. To correct this, please make sure that $(OutDir), $(TargetName) and $(TargetExt) property values match the value specified in %(Link.OutputFile).
3>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppBuild.targets(992,5): warning MSB8012: TargetName(Server SDK) does not match the Linker's OutputFile property value (Server). This may cause your project to build incorrectly. To correct this, please make sure that $(OutDir), $(TargetName) and $(TargetExt) property values match the value specified in %(Link.OutputFile).
3>     Creating library .\Debug_sdk\Server SDK.lib and object .\Debug_sdk\Server SDK.exp
3>  server_scratch-2005.vcxproj -> E:\TEST\src\game\server\.\Debug_sdk\Server SDK.dll
Old 04-28-2012, 04:36 PM   #2
Filip

warnings suck just ignore them (its my reccomendation) as far as i know no mather what stupid warning it gives u ul allways get succed ^^
Filip is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Tool Discussions > Source SDK General Discussion