Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Mount & Blade series

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2012, 05:23 AM   #1
pintu
 
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Reputation: 7
Posts: 140
how do you build as a sapper

tried asking ingame but not 1 of 200 people could give me an answer :|
pintu is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 05:38 AM   #2
Makedon4e
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Reputation: 7
Posts: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by pintu View Post
tried asking ingame but not 1 of 200 people could give me an answer :|
i dont understand the people in this game,noone is chating
Makedon4e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 06:56 AM   #3
Hypa
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Reputation: 14
Posts: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by pintu View Post
tried asking ingame but not 1 of 200 people could give me an answer :|
Take out your hammer, click right mouse button and select the thing you want to build. After that hit the pile of constructionmaterials with the hammer (or shovel, depends of the consruction)to build it. You will see a progressbar. Keep in mind that everything you build uses buildpoints and you have to share those points with the rest of the sappers from your team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makedon4e View Post
i dont understand the people in this game,noone is chating
What do you mean, like voicechat? You need TeamSpeak for that in this game.
Hypa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 01:00 PM   #4
Makedon4e
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Reputation: 7
Posts: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypa View Post
Take out your hammer, click right mouse button and select the thing you want to build. After that hit the pile of constructionmaterials with the hammer (or shovel, depends of the consruction)to build it. You will see a progressbar. Keep in mind that everything you build uses buildpoints and you have to share those points with the rest of the sappers from your team.

What do you mean, like voicechat? You need TeamSpeak for that in this game.
no i mean typing
Makedon4e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 01:12 PM   #5
Mr SmokesAlot
 
 
 
Banned
Join Date: Apr 2012
Reputation: 209
Posts: 1,167
It's hard to read when you're hacking somebody's face off
Mr SmokesAlot is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Mount & Blade series


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Site Content Copyright Valve Corporation 1998-2014, All Rights Reserved.