Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Ninja Reflex: Steamworks Edition

Old 04-29-2012, 08:20 AM   #1
vempajor

Question Why this game still on Steam?

I don't get why the game is still selling at the Steam Store while 1 of the 6 minigames in it is totally broken / bugged. (I'm talking about the Katana part of it - if you never played the game.)
Old 04-29-2012, 11:50 AM   #2
jasonbecker83

Quote:
Originally Posted by vempajor View Post
I don't get why the game is still selling at the Steam Store while 1 of the 6 minigames in it is totally broken / bugged. (I'm talking about the Katana part of it - if you never played the game.)
why is broken? I just played it and it "worked" I guess... at least the first two mini games
jasonbecker83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 02:41 PM   #3
vempajor

Yes at the first levels you won't see anything wrong (except the very high reaction times) but on the last ones (black belt) the enemy is appearing randomly and more enemies at the same time. You are getting 2 or 3 hits at once but you can block only one attack! Needs like 50 tries till you will get a lucky game where the random attack generator will give you 1-2 less double attacks to be able to complete the wave.

Plus the reaction time is starting to count from some hundreds instead of 0 sec. There is also an achievement "Get a block time of 30ms or faster in Katana." while getting faster block than 300 ms would be almost impossible in normal game. The reaction times are around 500 ms usually for a strange reason. Probably they coded the game on different configs where it worked fine or just no one tested it.
vempajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 05:08 AM   #4
Shaneluls39199

The better question is why isn't this part of the steam summer sale. this is the only game out of 15 on my wishlist that doesn't have a discount next to it..

sadface*
Shaneluls39199 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Ninja Reflex: Steamworks Edition