Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Analogue: A Hate Story

Old 04-27-2012, 02:52 PM   #1
The-Watcher

Password in Demo

So I'm playing the demo and Hyun-ae asks whether I'm there for the password or to know more about her. I honestly choose the first answer and she starts being y refusing to talk and stuff. She's saying I have the password and I can do whatever I want with it. But I don't seem to find it. What's the PW?
Old 04-27-2012, 03:04 PM   #2
graffz

I got past Hyun-ae in the demo by mistake more or less, just used her name as the password, su Hyun-ae and you'll get further
graffz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:16 PM   #3
The-Watcher

Wow thanks, I was never good at thinking by myself. But now the second AI gets unlocked and I wonder when the demo ends. Naturally it can't be that you are able to finish the story in demo.
The-Watcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:18 PM   #4
graffz

Yeah it ends kind of abruptly soon after *Mute is unlocked =\
graffz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:51 PM   #5
The-Watcher

Shame I'm not into such kind of games (I mean games with the possibility of choice — I prefer linear ones), not now at least, and most likely never again will be. The only graphic novel I played was True Love many years ago, and I enjoyed it a lot!

Last edited by The-Watcher: 04-27-2012 at 03:57 PM.
The-Watcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:30 PM   #6
Cloakedboltz

I know it seems like a big deal, but this is Cracking 101 right there. Nothing more basic.

You can find the hint in the e-mail then fish out her name, or just guess it because it's not even hard to guess.

The rest is just your command-line shell interface.
Cloakedboltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:41 AM   #7
OptimusHun

I think I have a simliar problem. I just start the game, then it's gave me that.
Every command is wrong, can't activate AI personality or anything. What am I doing wrong?
OptimusHun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:45 AM   #8
EvilDarkrai

command line interfaces (which this is) function by first specifying the code you want to manipulate and then what you want to do with it in the same line. So to use the 'su' function, you type 'su Hyun-ae'. The same principle applies to all codes in the game IE 'enable_ai *Mute', for example
EvilDarkrai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:07 AM   #9
deceze

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimusHun View Post
I think I have a simliar problem. I just start the game, then it's gave me that.
Every command is wrong, can't activate AI personality or anything. What am I doing wrong?
Code:
USAGE: su [password]
means you type su, followed by a space, followed by the password. Not su, then enter, then the password.
deceze is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Analogue: A Hate Story