Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Dead Horde

Old 04-25-2012, 02:12 PM   #1
Ben Affleck

Banned
Awful Game, Awful Developer

I don't have much more to say this time; twice I've posted a similar topic, twice it has been deleted.

The first time I was having some fun at the expense of this poor quality company; DELETED.
The second was a more serious thread complete with links to the metacritic pages for each of their released games; DELETED

Not only are DNS-Development an awful company making terrible software badly, they are aware of the fact and take time to hide this from the community.

If I were breaking some forum guideline, you'd expect I would be warned; but no, they just quietly delete the threads.

Remember their name. Do not buy from these online junk peddlers.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:07 AM   #2
ComradeLenin

Uh, no. What you're doing is spamming and necrobumping year old threads. That's against the rules.

The game is absolute trash, but your wrath and actions against this $10 POS is just as pathetic.
ComradeLenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 08:48 AM   #3
eyezex

where is the spam? and wtf is necrobumping? rofl.. i don't see anything wrong with voicing an opinion and a valid one at that, where in the "rules" does it say you cannot voice your opinion? hmm? it is a very sorry game and its very sad that developers are allowed to do shoddy workmanship and do nothing to address the issues/concerns of the public.. ie me and you who payed good money for a game we placed hope into.. if this game were a car or anything else we would get our money back!=P
eyezex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:55 PM   #4
ComradeLenin

Did you somehow not see the forum of this game?
http://imgur.com/anUws

Do check out those posts he made.

There is nothing wrong with voicing your opinion. That's not against the rules.

It's against the rules spamming threads that are over a year old and then create your own topic spamming the same thing you've already stated several times within the past half hour. This guy literally searched through the forum and bumped every single thread that badmouthed this game. The mods seem to have agreed with me that this is against the rules since they gave him a 5 day temporary ban.

Yes, this game is absolutely garbage but it's hysterical how a bad cheap $10 game can send someone into such a time wasting rage.

I agree we should be entitled to a refund because what we got was a half-assed horrible product, but at the end of the day we lost, at most, only $10. Not as bad as losing $50 or $60 on a new game.
ComradeLenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:51 PM   #5
eyezex

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeLenin View Post
Did you somehow not see the forum of this game?
http://imgur.com/anUws

Do check out those posts he made.

It's against the rules spamming threads that are over a year old and then create your own topic spamming the same thing you've already stated several times within the past half hour. This guy literally searched through the forum and bumped every single thread that badmouthed this game. The mods seem to have agreed with me that this is against the rules since they gave him a 5 day temporary ban.

Yes, this game is absolutely garbage but it's hysterical how a bad cheap $10 game can send someone into such a time wasting rage.

I agree we should be entitled to a refund because what we got was a half-assed horrible product, but at the end of the day we lost, at most, only $10. Not as bad as losing $50 or $60 on a new game.
no, lol i did not see the other posts roflz
i really wanted to like this game so i partially understand dude's frustrations but ya i dont condone spamming and bumping and or all that wasted energy stuff.. guess i just have to shrug my shoulders and go back to my fav games while i wait for grim dawn to be released hehe
eyezex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 03:21 PM   #6
Ben Affleck

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeLenin View Post
Well my opinion was unceremoniously deleted twice; So I made sure my voice was heard.

And as far as time wasted, I spent less time doing that than it took you to jpeg the timestamps and upload them to imgur.

I was timeouted, but I think that speaks more to the draconian rules of steampowered and your willingness to waste your own time.

So from now on I'll play nice, but I don't regret what I did for one second.
Ben Affleck is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Dead Horde