Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Crusader Kings II

Old 04-29-2012, 03:47 AM   #1
Deadloth

Paradox Games

Just bought the game,Crusader Kings II,loved it!Really,watched lots of videos about the game on youtube,how to play,what to do,etc etc.Started the game with 3 different characters till now.What I want to ask is,I really like the diplomacy and relations part of this game,possibilities that you can do,some call this complicated you know what I mean,but no!

So Im looking for another Paradox Game,that I can find same ''complexity'' Hearts of Iron or Victoria?Cause only one affordable
Old 04-29-2012, 04:36 AM   #2
Matth34

I don't own V2 or EU3 yet (though I have HoI), I'd suggest Victoria 2 as its longer and fun

OR, get Europa Universalis 3: Chronicles
Matth34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 08:04 AM   #3
mr monster

What's, wrong, with, your, space, bar?
mr monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 08:26 AM   #4
Essedarius

Very complex game would be Hearts of Iron but I find that theme (World War II) to be very VERY boring and the music in the game is horrible. I have uninstalled that game because of these two things.

I have not played Victoria II but the game is highly recommended by my colleagues who love grand strategy games. In fact, Victoria II might be the next strategy game I purchase.
Essedarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:34 PM   #5
Deadloth

Thanks for the answers guys.It seems the oscar goes to Victoria II
Deadloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 07:16 PM   #6
MrFreeze

If it's not too late go for EU3: chronicles. I was like you, totally love CK2 and was looking for a good grand strategy game. EU3 is just phenomenal, deep gameplay, so many possibilities for development and countries to have fun with, and it 's not that complicated once you read the wiki and strategy walkthrough.
MrFreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 04:57 AM   #7
Deadloth

Hmm.I'm confused now because also I was thinkin to get Darkest Hour:HoI one.There are so many positive votes for that game too.I can give your choice,EU3 a shot,there is a demo for it.That games whole in my cart atm,Im gonna pick one tonight ^^
Deadloth is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Crusader Kings II