Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Call of Duty series > Modern Warfare 2

Old 04-29-2012, 08:30 AM   #16
anthraxmaxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. James View Post
Ahhh, CoD4 promod...errr I mean noob mod. The "Take everything out that I can't win against so I have a better chance of competing" mod. Yeah, that mod. Hardly "pro".
It takes the BS out of the game. Makes it barebones and your score is much more based on team strategy and individual skill.

The fact is that in any competitive scene there are going to be changes made to the original game. Its not cause the players "cant win against them" its because use of things like noobtubes would dilute the reflection of skill in players scores.

The developers (using this as a general term, not just referring to IW) put in things in to help newer players not feel at such a disadvantage when first starting out.
anthraxmaxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:06 AM   #17
Thewhatify

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some View Post
Answer: TDM

trying out any other gamemode and u will see how much moreskilled they are.

Alltho, they still suck aloth ^^

You may now hate.
Problem with trying out other game modes is, DOm and TDM are the only game modes populated. I dont feel like wasting my day waiting for a FFA or other modes to get me a match. Im also not a fan of Domination anyway.
Thewhatify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:08 AM   #18
Thewhatify

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukoldgit View Post
OP is far to skilled for COD.
No, just TDM cod players on pc. if i had an xbox again i would be playing on there and not here to waste anybodies time.
Old 04-29-2012, 01:55 PM   #19
defbored_usd

Play with the suup? guys they'll on you. All the people I play mw2 with are pretty good. Not the best but good.
defbored_usd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 05:12 PM   #20
Some

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewhatify View Post
Problem with trying out other game modes is, DOm and TDM are the only game modes populated. I dont feel like wasting my day waiting for a FFA or other modes to get me a match. Im also not a fan of Domination anyway.
That demolition btw.

Yes i know they ain't so populated and your gonna run into the same players over and over again, if playing enough. But playing tdm is way more booring...
Some is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:24 PM   #21
Vinto

You want a skillful game, go find a game where you get no bonuses and all your thats in your armory is a weapon.
Vinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 12:15 PM   #22
Tevez32

Why is everyone not as good as Messi at football....Stop whining ..there's good and there's bad...WAY OF THE WORLD...
Tevez32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:54 PM   #23
Thewhatify

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tevez32 View Post
Why is everyone not as good as Messi at football....Stop whining ..there's good and there's bad...WAY OF THE WORLD...
First off, foot ball blows big horse dong and second. THeres always going to be "A" good and always "A LOT" of bad. LOL

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Call of Duty series > Modern Warfare 2