Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Red Orchestra series > Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad

Old 05-01-2012, 03:19 PM   #16
Poerisija

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFreeman View Post
Please dude get a life or something, it is sad.

Ro1 is a good game but now because it is fairly old I am not sure how long the player base will last. Especially with a big patch for RO2 with classic mode this may well kill it off.
And blind Hammer Legion Memberism of a game, that doesn't deliver what it promises by developers who censor dissidents and only listen to the vocal community feedback instead of polls, isn't sad?
Poerisija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:29 PM   #17
Scorpio27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poerisija View Post
And blind Hammer Legion Memberism of a game, that doesn't deliver what it promises by developers who censor dissidents and only listen to the vocal community feedback instead of polls, isn't sad?
The devs promised they would support it after launch not that they would make it the greatest game made in the history of game
Plus you are implying liking the game is Hammer Legion Memberism
You also imply all negative posts are deleted and yet worthless trolls like you are still here
Scorpio27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:35 PM   #18
TrOOper

Quote:
To be honest what is sad, is you being unable to move forward about a computer game. You are still whining 7 months after it launched...the game is a lot different now than it was then.....
you should see a therapist about your issues.

In the mean time, let me call you a WHA-A-A-mbulance!!!!
TrOOper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:39 PM   #19
Poerisija

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrOOper View Post
To be honest what is sad, is you being unable to move forward about a computer game. You are still whining 7 months after it launched...the game is a lot different now than it was then.....

Okay, so you don't read my posts. I won't read yours, it's only fair.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:01 PM   #20
stillmatic07

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrOOper View Post

And still seven months after launch we're still in BETA testing, not for extra cool content, but to get a proper $40 game that is complete, and not broken.

I wish I had others as persistent as he when I initially made my purchase.

Last edited by stillmatic07: 05-01-2012 at 07:04 PM.
stillmatic07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 07:18 PM   #21
ehombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillmatic07 View Post
And still seven months after launch we're still in BETA testing, not for extra cool content, but to get a proper $40 game that is complete, and not broken.

I wish I had others as persistent as he when I initially made my purchase.
Hear, hear!

I too wish people would have told me what a terrible mess this game is before I bought it. It deserves the infinitesimal playerbase it now has.
ehombre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 07:53 PM   #22
TrOOper

and the pity party continues......
Old 05-01-2012, 10:25 PM   #23
MrFreeman

Yeh we know that the game was bad on launch. But too many spoilt brats and sooks around nowadays. Most other companies either don't care and leave the game as is or they release a DLC to make the game better. TWI is patching and working on the game as they should for free.
MrFreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:56 PM   #24
bannoura

easy now, RO is the greatest ww2 shooter, for me at least, I still have the receipt from when i bought it on 10/07/2006, it has done its job and more and i have great memories playing that game.

Ro2 is a complete mess, It's not a bad game over all but frustrating to play, it feels like a chore to play, like i said barely worth the 10$ at this stage and the player base is just sad. I still have high hopes for a great patch, but until then i haven't started it up, and it has been 2 months.

I don't recommended anyone to buy it until maybe the new patch fixes what we have been "crying" about or if its on sale. Some people need to chill with their insults against unsatisfied customers. If we didn't care, we wouldn't be here "crying" about the game, but we had such high expectations that we felt that we got ripped off and the game was released a year earlier than it should.
bannoura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 02:15 AM   #25
Poerisija

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio27 View Post
The devs promised they would support it after launch not that they would make it the greatest game made in the history of game
Plus you are implying liking the game is Hammer Legion Memberism
You also imply all negative posts are deleted and yet worthless trolls like you are still here
Their OWN forums are censored, they don't actively moderate or even check the steam forums. Reading comprehension is overrated, right?
Old 05-02-2012, 08:36 AM   #26
Yoshiro

Tripwire Interactive
Quote:
Their OWN forums are censored, they don't actively moderate or even check the steam forums. Reading comprehension is overrated, right?
Sure we do. And we don't censor dissidents. A quick read over the forums would show that there are many people who post there that like the game, and others that don't for a variety of reasons. We just require that they behave in a civil manner when interacting with other users of the forums.

To the OP, I suggest you wait for our upcoming free weekend to see if you like the game for yourself. We are currently beta testing a large patch which features:

Refined features, bug fixes, our first content drop with the map Mamayev, large performance gains, and a mode of play closer to the original RO with most of the improvements from RO 2.

Last edited by Yoshiro: 05-03-2012 at 08:44 AM.
Yoshiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:18 AM   #27
Poerisija

Nice try, but you DO stealthban people. Quick googling about the subject showed that I'm not the only one who suddenly can't see their own posts after logging out.

It'd be okay if I actually had broken a rule and if there was some sort of explanation as to what happened. But no, suddenly I just couldn't see my own posts unless I was logged in. You really hoped I wouldn't notice? Are you that stupid?

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.co...ad.php?t=67778

Here's the proof that I'm not the only one. I could post my own thread made with my second account but you did ban that account with the explanation "duplicate account".

See, that's how you ban people. You tell them they're banned and give an explanation WHY they are, instead of just making them... quiet and hoping they don't notice.

Last edited by Poerisija: 05-02-2012 at 10:21 AM.
Old 05-02-2012, 11:32 AM   #28
TrOOper

cry me a river!
Old 05-02-2012, 12:01 PM   #29
Yoshiro

Tripwire Interactive
Quote:
Nice try, but you DO stealthban people.
I never said users are not put into that mode. I just said we don't censure people for having an opinion. Users are put into that mode occasional in hopes that their posting habits and civility will improve so they can be returned to the rest of the conversation.

But often their posts are designed to flamebait or stir up trouble. We do not use it that often. We value the feedback these users give us, but not at the expense of the community.
Yoshiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 02:49 PM   #30
MrFreeman

Someone should ban him from Steam forums as well. Everyone on here has given their opinion be it yes / no with their reasons but all you is flame it up. Well trolled sir but you do need to find something to do.

Hopefully once the next purchase you make and you do not like the game you will go flame them for 6+ months after release.
MrFreeman is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Red Orchestra series > Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad