Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > Suggestions / Ideas

Old 03-10-2012, 07:17 AM   #1
wjousts

Steam Purchase Tab Order

I stopped having Steam remember my credit card details after their security breach, but that means I now need to enter my details every time. This is fine, and it slows down my impulse buying (but not enough, I still have several games I've bought but not yet got around to playing!).

Anyway, my suggestion here is please fix the tab order in the Steam app when you enter your details. It's driving me nuts. After the "Billing address, line 2" the tab should go next to "City" instead it goes to "Country" and usually I've already started typing, changing the country from USA to something else.

Come on Valve, this should be an easy fix!

[Note: after country it goes back to city, then it goes to the check box for "I live in this country" then back to state! Then phone number, then ZIP! Serious, WTF people.]
Old 03-11-2012, 04:55 AM   #2
mspacapan

Banned
Can't you just create an account on a payment processor(like PayPal or ClickandBuy or Moneybookers)? If you save that info on Steam you always have to login on their website, so there is no risk that way...
But anyway to stay on topic, I agree that they could change the way it jumps from one box to another
mspacapan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 03:09 PM   #3
wjousts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspacapan View Post
Can't you just create an account on a payment processor(like PayPal or ClickandBuy or Moneybookers)?
To be honest, the hassle of having to go get my wallet isn't a bad thing. It just after the hassle of doing that, it's extra annoying to the tab order then mess with me.
wjousts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 03:09 PM   #4
wjousts

Come on Valve. This still isn't fixed!?! It should be a 5 minute job at most.
Old 05-19-2012, 12:19 PM   #5
wjousts

So it looks like they've half cleaned this up. It now goes:

First Name, Last Name, Billing Address, Billing Address Line 2, Country(?), I currently live in the country(?), City, State, Zip, Phone.

You've almost got it! Now just move country (and the "I live in this country checkbox) to the after Zip and you're golden!

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > Suggestions / Ideas