Old 05-01-2012, 05:06 PM   #241
Symbolik

Is this game worth it?
Symbolik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:12 PM   #242
iZach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellstrong View Post
tbh most games i got for the same price where like 10 times better and weren't completely cut down.
So no to me its really not fine for its price.
What do you mean 'completely cut down'? The only thing missing is multiplayer. Which, really, doesn't seem that fun in this game imo. Also, because multiplayer is missing, we got a better price than we otherwise would have.
iZach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:01 AM   #243
Frisky Piranha

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZach View Post
What do you mean 'completely cut down'? The only thing missing is multiplayer. Which, really, doesn't seem that fun in this game imo. Also, because multiplayer is missing, we got a better price than we otherwise would have.
"In addition to all of that single-player content, Toy Soldiers supports competitive two-player matches both online and via split-screen."

I'm confused. If the game supports multiplayer, does that come with DLC or something? Link the review: http://www.gamespot.com/toy-soldiers...eview-6253192/
Frisky Piranha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 03:47 AM   #244
Simplex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisky Piranha View Post
"In addition to all of that single-player content, Toy Soldiers supports competitive two-player matches both online and via split-screen."
I'm confused. If the game supports multiplayer, does that come with DLC or something? Link the review: http://www.gamespot.com/toy-soldiers...eview-6253192/
Considering that multiplayer was specifically cut from the PC version of the game, and you are linking to the review of Xbox 360 version, I am not surprised that you are confused.r

Quote:
Originally Posted by neowolf View Post
Irrevelant
If you had read the topic, you will see that it is some glitch - 1080 is supposed to be there
But it's not, so until they patch it, he is right.

Quote:
and yet the rest of can manage fine on 1050.
How do you expect me to "manage fine" with 1680x1050 on a 16:9 FullHD TV? Not only I will get incorrectly proportioned image (or black bars), also the qraphics quality will suffer because of pixel interpolation (as the native res of my tv is 1920x1080). Sorry, but in this day and age lack of 1920x1080 (and other high resolutions) support is an epic fail and screams lazy port. Seems like they did not even bother to test the game on a representative sample of PC before release - why bother? Let the paying customers be our free beta testers.

Last edited by Simplex: 05-02-2012 at 03:53 AM.
Simplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 08:27 AM   #245
Hellstrong

Multiplayer is also advertised on the Steam store page, guess they forgot to took it out
[Edit] seems like they took it out the description now lol
Hellstrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:06 PM   #246
Lurpsukka

Is there any sort of survival mode/leaderboards besides the campaign? It would bring more replayability into the game.
Lurpsukka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 08:11 AM   #247
sid501

I am having problems with this game, it seems to be chugging on my machine, witch is silly coz its a 2.1mhz dual core prossecor and a nvidia GTX 560 TI graphics card. with 3 gig on Ram. Anyone got any ideas as to whats going on. it seems to stop for a split second and then start again a lot.
sid501 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Toy Soldiers