Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Post Apocalyptic Mayhem

Old 05-01-2012, 07:54 AM   #1
Max Conrad

Question Seriously, what's going on with PAM and the devs? Has it all been abandoned?

Since the patch in January countless players including myself, my girlfriend and friends have had their games crashing often and we all have to restart our PCs. Nothing from the devs in the forums for ages, I even contacted them directly from their website a couple of months ago in hope of some clarification as to what's going on but have had no response.

Is a patch/fix coming? Any new content? Anything at all from anyone who contributed to making and releasing this game?
I don't want to sound like a y consumer, but many of us paid for a game which we had lots of fun with until we were forced to download the update in January which screws up countless people's games every time they play it yet nothing has been said about it at all.
Old 05-05-2012, 02:57 PM   #2
cleansuit

Angry

AW DANG
I just bought this game and my mom is going to be PO.
and I cant get a refund because I already got one for renegade ops (didn't have dx10+)
cleansuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 01:58 PM   #3
bra2accas

Red face

isint there a comeback now? I just saw on videos section a new? vid of PAM sawmill level? ie more DLC?
bra2accas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:31 PM   #4
PsyErotica

Yes I agree, although I just got the game today I had that forever loading... screen in multiplayer which forced me to rs the computer, seriously wtf? That is not a minor issue it's a BIG issue. I hope the devs didn't just abandon this game because of that, if so they will lose alot of potential customers in their future endevors, seriously developers we needs some sort of update as to what's going on with this because it's pretty unacceptable.
PsyErotica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 06:49 AM   #5
TENTACLE_BOSS

I would love it if the dev's learned to update their game verbally now and then. This is a game I still play whenever I get a chance and it would be great to hear something, some sign of activity.
TENTACLE_BOSS is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Post Apocalyptic Mayhem