Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Fallen Earth

Old 04-21-2012, 05:00 PM   #1
MrtiansinUranus

Won't let me log in

I created an account on gamersfirst.com but every time I type in my user name and password it says "Invalid account or password".

I authenticated it and I know I'm typing it in right. Anyone know what the problem is?
Old 04-30-2012, 10:11 AM   #2
Sloppywolf

I had to go to the website and "download" the client from them. It downloads the gamersfirst sub client which they like to use to download all of their games through. I didn't have to re download FE or anything and logging in to the game worked just fine. AND I got the steam achievements.

Good luck.
Sloppywolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:55 AM   #3
Gishank

@Sloppy - You can also get a direct download of the client (excluding the G1 launcher)

@MrtiansinUranus - Is your password over 12 characters? The FE launcher doesn't like exceedingly long passwords.
Gishank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:48 PM   #4
larry138

I had this issue last night out of nowhere. I played the game the day before without any issue. What cleared it up for me was changing my password via GamersFirst's website to something under 12 characters with at least one number and letter. When I attempted to log in again, I had to enter the new password to disconnect from the server (even though I wasn't connected) and then I was able to log in normally. After playing this game since it was first released as a pay-to-play game I never had this problem. Maybe something funny happened with the server
larry138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 04:21 AM   #5
Sloppywolf

That G1 client was smaller, i wouldn't want to download the game again if I could avoid it. all it did was let me log in via Gamersfirst instead of steam.
Sloppywolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 03:10 PM   #6
MrtiansinUranus

Actually, it appears that my age is too young and the bastards won't even let me use my account anymore.

How the hell is 16 too young?
MrtiansinUranus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:31 PM   #7
MrtiansinUranus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gishank View Post
@MrtiansinUranus - Is your password over 12 characters? The FE launcher doesn't like exceedingly long passwords.
Nope. I'm not sure if my age prevents me from playing or just logging in on fallenearth.com
MrtiansinUranus is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Fallen Earth