Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

Old 04-30-2012, 11:16 AM   #1
darkBaterang

Why that [expletive]?

Why that bossfight on the end of this game?That game is a nice funny game,until you come to the end!The army of enemies rolls on and on.Every time you die that starts from beginning!It is such a !
Why put this idiots bossfights into good games?That is !
Adios!
Old 04-30-2012, 12:13 PM   #2
matthewfarmery

got to admit, the boss fight is a real pain in the backside, use the Melta Gun gun, it helps but the limited ammo is another downer

afer the forth wave, you get a cut scene then onto the last bit of the boss fight, really easy to do

but yeah, the thing is no fun, and very repetitive if you keep dying,there is only one place that helps to shield you from most of the enemy fire, and those dratted psychics on the third wave can easy cut you to ribbons unless you are behind boxes, as for the forth wave, another annoying wave, so make sure you got some Melta Gun ammo left, then try and take out the shielded chaos marines, after that its a walk in the park

but as for the ending, pretty poor, could have been a lot better

game is enjoyable, but yeah the last boss is very disapointing in all aspects
matthewfarmery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:24 PM   #3
Jibberish

Lascannon, Meltagun, Power Axe. Those waves are now easymode.
Jibberish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:35 PM   #4
TheDarkChaplain

I remember the days when boss fights in games almost made the player cry because they were so ridiculously hard....
TheDarkChaplain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:25 AM   #5
darkBaterang

No,it is !They have a good game!Playtime 8 hours!But they can tell you need 30 hours-because of the ing--jarate Bossfights!And when someone will tell,he needs only a Melter and than it is easy , is he a ing-liar!
darkBaterang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:04 AM   #6
Jibberish

Headshot the psykers, havocs, and daemon maul champions with the lascannon--the first two die in one shot, the third takes heavy damage. handle blobs with the melta. clean up with power axe.
Jibberish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:39 AM   #7
matthewfarmery

like I said, there are some boxes that you can hide behind, that helps a lot, its on the left side, before the ammo crate, hide there and dont expose yourself too much, otherwise you get creamed, but the main lot that come straight for you are the demons, and the guardsmen, the shielded chaos marines on the last wave, then sometimes the chaos marines in wave 2, but as long as you keep in cover, you can use lascanon or bolter to take them out, as long as you remain glued at the back of the boxes, you should be fine, especially from the physics that can cream you on the third wave. but after the last wave, its really simple, just button mashing, and knowing when to hit the block button, and avoid the projectiles

took me a few times, but I have done it
matthewfarmery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:09 AM   #8
warmaster670

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkBaterang View Post
No,it is !They have a good game!Playtime 8 hours!But they can tell you need 30 hours-because of the ing--jarate Bossfights!And when someone will tell,he needs only a Melter and than it is easy , is he a ing-liar!
Or, you just suck at it, much more likely explanation.
warmaster670 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:46 AM   #9
Macchus

lol for the psykers you can just run right up to where they are and they wont hit you at all . i mean stand right against the wall right underneath and if i remeber correctly they just stop attacking .
Macchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 03:54 AM   #10
MrUnderstanding

I liked the waves, it was punching the chaos prince in the face which annoyed me.
MrUnderstanding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 07:25 AM   #11
Shigure

Just use the lascannon and shoot for the heads, use the storm bolter or plasmagun, or even melta for the bloodletters, if you cant take them melee, keep moving, keep your head behind cover, prey on isolated enemies.

The last 3 lessons are independant from space marine. They're integral in playing all shooters, multiplayer or not. Hope it helped.

Also, it goes without saying: If you have mastered the last 3 tactics, you are completely free to break them at a whim.
Shigure is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine